What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in an ocean-view deluxe king room, ocean-view deluxe two-double room, oceanfront deluxe king room, or oceanfront deluxe two-double room
- Up to two kids 16 or younger stay free in an ocean-view deluxe two-double room or oceanfront deluxe two-double room
Hotel at a Glance: Grotto Bay Beach Resort & Spa
At Grotto Bay Beach Resort & Spa, you can swim through the subterranean caves from which it takes its name. They’re located along the shore, where the hotel’s private pink-sand beaches give way to a lush tropical forest preserve. Go snorkeling, paddleboarding, and kayaking in the warm, clear waters; experienced sailors can set sail on rental sailboats and windsurfing boards (seasonal).
- The Hibiscus Room—one of three onsite restaurants—plates gourmet dishes such as Guinness-braised lamb shank and pan-seared lemon and Thai curry red snapper.
- Take a dip in the pool and lounge in the outdoor hot tub, located in a garden above the beach.
- Recently renovated rooms have contemporary island decor and views of the turquoise sea from the patios. They’re located in small, colorful cottages not far from the beach.
- Get pampered at the onsite Natura Cave Spa. Built inside a cave, this spa offers treatments such as a hot-stone massage, anti-aging facial, or body scrub (additional charges apply).
- Recent accolades: TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence in recent years, including 2017 and 2018, and “9 Hotel Spa Experiences Worth Traveling For” by U.S. News.
Bailey’s Bay, Bermuda: Peaceful Parish Close to Historic Towns and Capital City
Removed from the frenetic pace of central Bermuda, Bailey’s Bay has a secluded feel and spectacular natural attractions. The town flirts with the Bermuda coast, where you can kayak above coral reefs and wrecked ships. Dive shops equip certified and non-certified explorers for tank dives and snorkeling trips, where divers observe Bermuda’s exotic marine life.
A short bus ride north will get you to the 400-year-old town of St. George, which showcases Bermuda’s history in well-kept buildings, monuments, and forts dating back to 1612. Shoppers can stroll along colonial streets to browse the wares of craft vendors and watch costumed reenactments of historical incidents around the square’s replica stocks and pillory. About a block away, Saint Peter’s Church—one of the oldest Anglican churches in the Western Hemisphere—touts tombstones and ancient architecture.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The best airport to fly in/out of is L.F. Wade International Airport (BDA). Cabs are about $10 from BDA. There is also a public transportation stop at the front gate with service running approximately every 15 minutes during the day and approximately every half hour in the evenings and on Sundays.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to make another reservation? The deal covers a stay for two guests. Up to two occupants may be added in a two-double room for $60 per night for each additional guest 17 or older; kids 16 or younger stay free.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credits are not included with this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here.
Ocean-View Deluxe King Room and Oceanfront Deluxe King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Ocean-View Deluxe Two-Double Room and Oceanfront Deluxe Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $60 per night for each additional guest 17 or older; kids 16 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Three restaurants and two bars (some seasonal)
- Outdoor pool and hot tub
- Subterranean caves on resort grounds
- Tennis courts
- Free WiFi
- Fitness room (personal training sessions and classes available by appointment)
- 14-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- $12.50 per person daily gratuity paid at check-in; $13 per person daily starting 4/1/22
- Airfare not included
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Grotto Bay Beach Resort & Spa
- Nearest airport: L.F. Wade International Airport (BDA; about 3 miles)