What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for six in a two-bedroom suite or eight in a three-bedroom suite
Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Entrance to The Spring Pools
- Resort wide WiFi
- In-room local and toll-free calls
- In-suite coffee and tea setup
- Unlimited 24/7 access to the fitness center
- Use of business center
- Scheduled family activities
- Round-trip daily transportation to Walt Disney World® Ticket and Transportation Center (included in daily resort fee)
Hotel at a Glance: The Grove Resort & Water Park Orlando
Opened in March 2017 on the banks of Lake Austin, The Grove Resort & Water Park Orlando brings its brand of luxury island-style resort accommodations to The City Beautiful. Guests here eschew the typical hotel room for spacious apartment-style suites, whose amenities range from full kitchens and living rooms to screened balconies and in-suite laundry.
- Eat well at the resort’s many bars and restaurants. Options include the light bites of Alfresco Market, the poolside leisure of The Springs Bar & Grill, and BBQ options at Longboard Bar & Grill at the water park.
- Splash all day at Surfari Water Park, featuring a 695 lazy river, duel water slides, zero entry pool, kids’ activity pool, and the FlowRider Double surf simulator. For a more relaxing day taking a dip visit The Spring Pools, a complex that includes a kids’ splash zone, an adult-focused pool, and an oversized hot tub.
- Pamper yourself at Escape Spa, where technicians specialize in organic facials, restful massages, and colorful mani-pedis.
- Explore Lake Austin from the resort’s dock, where fishing, paddle boating, and other watersports await.
Orlando, Florida: World-Famous Theme Parks and Cultural Surprises
Located in the center of Florida, Orlando may be forever associated with the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks—the world’s most-visited entertainment resort. Spanning roughly 30,000 acres, it encompasses four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Disney Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. Walk across the park to sample Moroccan cuisine for lunch, or ride a dune buggy through a haunted mansion. Before heading back to the hotel, take in the nightly fireworks, laser, and water show. One of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is also home to Universal Orlando—which includes The Wizarding World of Harry Potter—SeaWorld, and Gatorland.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando’s vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which hosts family-friendly improv shows five nights a week.
- One king bed, one queen bed, and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- One king bed, two queen beds, and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 8
- Maximum occupancy: 8
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- Resort fee includes ($35 plus tax for 2-bedroom suites; $45 plus tax for 3-bedroom suites): daily transportation to and from Walt Disney World® Ticket and Transportation Center (near Magic Kingdom® Park), entrance to The Spring Pools, resort wide WiFi, in-room local and toll-free calls, in-suite coffee and tea setup, unlimited 24/7 access to our fitness center, use of business center, and scheduled family activities.
- Parking: self parking available for an additional $18 plus tax per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Surfari Water Park
- Restaurants and bars
- Dock on Lake Austin
The Fine Print
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Daily resort fee of $35 plus tax for 2-bedroom suites or $45 plus tax for 3-bedroom suites paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Grove Resort & Water Park Orlando
- Nearest airport: Orlando International Airport (MCO; 25 mi)