Oceanside resort with three pools and authentic Mexican cuisine near Cabo San Lucas with optional all-inclusive package
You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Hotel at a Glance: Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences
Positioned on an oceanside cliff, the 4.5-star Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences takes full advantage of its prime location. An infinity pool seems to meld with the ocean, and terraces are strategically placed to offer panoramic views of the sea. The grounds of the Mission-style resort are dotted with saguaro cacti and graceful fountains.
- Room with a view: Suites feature private balconies, some overlooking white-sand beaches and towering rock formations.
- Dining options: The resort’s restaurants celebrate the best of Mexican cuisine, which is served amid views of the ocean.
- Book a rejuvenating treatment such as a facial or body wrap at the resort’s spa.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico: Watersports, White-Sand Beaches, and Festive Parties
Located at the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula in Mexico and 10 degrees below the Tropic of Cancer, Cabo San Lucas enjoys pleasant year-round temperatures. Just south of town, the white-sand Lover’s Beach (or Playa del Amor) stretches alongside the Sea of Cortez and is frequented by sea lions, and, depending on the season, humpback whales. It’s a popular spot for snorkeling, scuba diving, and swimming. Tour boats and water taxis regularly zip from Cabo to Lover’s Beach and the neighboring El Arco, an arch-shaped granite rock formation that has become Cabo’s unofficial symbol.
Surrounding the marina waterfront, downtown Cabo buzzes 24 hours a day with visitors sampling local tequilas and fresh, grilled seafood. Slip into one of the trendy restaurants near the marina to try chicharrones—fried pork rinds—and chiles en nogada—poblano chilis topped in a walnut cream sauce. The tourist district is also filled with nightclubs and cantinas catering to every kind of visitor, whether they’re looking for conga lines or jazz tunes.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Los Cabos International Airport (SJD) is 40 minutes from the property. A shared shuttle one-way is US$30 shared shuttle one way and US$95 per person for one-way private service.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? The voucher covers two guests. Adding occupants above standard is $45 (Room Only) or $105 (All-inclusive) per adult, per night; $15 (Room Only) or $52 (All-inclusive) per child, per night.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credit is not included with the voucher.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call (855) 484-4790.