What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a Classic King Room, Executive King Room, Diplomat Suite or Alexander Executive Suite, or four in a Classic Two-Double Room or Executive Two-Double Room
$25 Daily Facility Fee Includes
- 24-hour fitness center featuring Peloton equipment and Lopifit bicycles
- In-room Google Chromecast
- Access to Press Reader featuring 7,000+ publications in 200+ languages
- Unlimited local and long-distance calling
Hotel at a Glance: Hamilton Hotel Washington, D.C.
At this 4-star hotel in the heart of downtown Washington D.C., visitors will find a welcoming mix of modern luxury and authentic, American charm. They’ll reside in plush rooms with plenty of space to relax and unwind or take to the on-site lounge and bar for chatting with friends and colleagues over a drink. And they’ll never be far from activity with such close proximity to the National Mall, including the museums, monuments, and historic buildings that lie adjacent to it.
- Surf the web using the hotel’s complimentary, high-speed WiFi connection; or cast a show, movie, or video from your phone to the in-room TV with Google Chromecast.
- Indulge in Italian cuisine at Via Sophia, a sophisticated take on the osteria experience with Neapolitan pizza cooked in an Italian wood-burning oven and specialties cocktails that pair with main dishes (temporarily closed, reopening January 2021).
- Grab a drink at Society, the hotel’s on-site microbar with fourteen seats for a cozy and upscale atmosphere; guests can enjoy craft cocktails and gourmet snacks in this dim parlor setting (temporarily closed, reopening January 2021).
- Pump some iron or take a ride on a Peloton bike in the 24/7 fitness center, outfitted with both free weights and cardio equipment.
Capitol Hill, Washington, DC: Monuments and Museums
The National Mall is a must-see for first-time visitors to Washington, DC. The mall stretches 2.5 miles east from the Lincoln Memorial, past the soaring Washington Monument, to the Capitol Building on the other end. Across the Tidal Basin, stop in to see the Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial, which features a series of waterfalls, sculptures, and inspiring quotes from the 32nd president. To avoid crowds, tour the monuments after dusk when they’re lit up.
Another pillar of DC is the Smithsonian Institution, which encompasses 19 museums in total. The Smithsonian’s best-known museums are located along the National Mall, including the National Museum of Natural History and the National Air and Space Museum. The latter is home to missiles, rockets, and the Spirit of St. Louis, the plane Charles Lindbergh famously flew across the Atlantic to defeat the Soviets at Gettysburg.
When you’ve had your fill of iconic monuments and museums, check out the city’s trendy neighborhoods northwest of the mall, such as Dupont Circle. Here, some of DC’s best restaurants and clubs butt up next to foreign embassies housed in historical mansions. On the weekend, you’ll find nightlife along Connecticut Avenue and in the Adams Morgan neighborhood as crowds flood in and out of Latin lounges, karaoke dives, and high-end clubs.
Classic King Room or Executive King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Classic Two-Double Room or Executive Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
Diplomat Suite or Alexander Executive Suite
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Adding occupants above standard: $30 per night for each additional guest
- Check in: 4 p.m
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $25 facility fee includes: 24-hour fitness center featuring Peloton equipment and Lopifit bicycles, WiFi, in-room Google Chromecast, access to Press Reader featuring 7,000+ publications in 200+ languages, and unlimited local and long-distance calling.
- Parking: please contact property for parking restrictions and fees.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 24/7 Fitness center with Peloton equipment
- Restaurant and bar (temporarily closed, reopening January 2021)
- Lopifit electric bicycles
The Fine Print
- 5-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $25 daily facility fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hamilton Hotel Washington, D.C.
- Nearest airport: Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA; 4 mi); Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD; 29 mi)
- Cab fare: about $20 from DCA, including a 15% tip
- Nearest transit stop: McPherson Sq