What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for three in a king room or four in a double-queen room
- Orlando International Airport
Hotel at a Glance: Hampton Inn Orlando-International Airport
Hampton Inn Orlando-International Airport makes a convenient landing point for a full-on Florida adventure. The hotel is 30 minutes away from Orlando’s most iconic attractions. Those looking for a low-key vacation can bask in the sun of nearby golf courses and explore the area.
- Catch some vitamin D and take a splashing dip at the outdoor pool.
- Easy transportation in included with the 24-hour shuttle service to and from the airport.
- Meet Mickey Mouse: The hotel is 30 minutes away from Disney World, Sea World, and Universal Studios.
Orlando, Florida: World-Famous Theme Parks and Cultural Surprises
Located in the center of Florida, Orlando may be forever associated with the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks—the world’s most-visited entertainment resort. Spanning roughly 30,000 acres, it encompasses four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Disney Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. Walk across the park to sample Moroccan cuisine for lunch, or ride a dune buggy through a haunted mansion. Before heading back to the hotel, take in the nightly fireworks, laser, and water show. One of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is also home to Universal Orlando—which includes The Wizarding World of Harry Potter—SeaWorld, and Gatorland.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando’s vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which hosts family-friendly improv shows five nights a week.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 3
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary parking
- Shuttle from and to MCO
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hampton Inn Orlando-International Airport
- Nearest airport: Orlando International Airport (MCO; 2,8 mi)
- Cab fare: $15 from MCO including a 15% tip