What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here Masks are required in all public areas
- Stay for two in a king room or deluxe king room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a deluxe king room
Hotel At a Glance: Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore
It’s easy to relax at Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore. Rooms come equipped with 55-inch LCD TVs and practical showers with curved rods. The breakfast room offers convenient bar seating with outlets right on the countertop, so you can surf the web while you dine.
- Free breakfast: Fill up on cereal, waffles, fruit, and coffee any day
- Relax in the hot tub or go for a swim in the outdoor pool.
- Explore the great outdoors by hiking up the Piestewa Peak Summit Trail at Phoenix Mountains Preserve, located 3 miles from the hotel.
- Stay at ease knowing that the Hilton CleanStay program is in place.
Phoenix, Arizona: Bustling Metropolis and Native American Culture Surrounded by Desert
Though the topography of the Phoenix area is all desert, it’s by no means desolate. Camelback Mountain is a city park area with scenic trails that wind past boulders and red-sandstone formations; climb to the very top for a view of the entire city. Or hit the themed trails at the Desert Botanical Garden filled with Southwestern flora such as huge sonoran cacti and other moisture-hoarding succulents. Either way, plan hikes in the early morning or twilight hours to catch the most stunning sunlit views and stay cool.
For an in-depth look at the cultures of Arizona’s indigenous population, browse the 12 exhibition galleries and sculpture garden at the Heard Museum. The collection’s nearly 40,000 pieces of art range from 500 Hopi katsina dolls to a full-size Pueblo oven. In nearby Scottsdale, Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin West was the renowned prairie-style architect’s winter home as well as a campus for his architecture school.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Deluxe King Room
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: self parking available for an additional $8 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Free WiFi
- Fitness room
- All reservations are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore
- Nearest airports: Phoenix Sky Harbor International (PHX; 7 miles) and Phoenix-Mesa Gateway (AZA; 41 miles)
- Nearest transit stop: bus #70 stop at 24th Street and Highland Avenue
- Cab fare: $35 from PHX, including a 15% tip