Top Reasons to Stay at Hampton Inn & Suites and Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown–Convention Center
- This brand-new hotel is located half a block from the Colorado Convention Center and close to the shops and restaurants of 16th Street Mall.
- Start the day off right with a free hot breakfast.
- You can unwind with a dip in the indoor pool and hot tub, or burn off some energy at the onsite fitness center.
- Comfortable rooms and suites feature 42-inch LCD flat-screen TVs, signature Hampton beds, and free WiFi.
- A 24-hour business center makes taking care of last-minute work a breeze.
- The hotel is located close to many major sporting and artistic venues including Pepsi Center, Coors Field, Sports Authority Field, Elitch Gardens, Denver Center for the Performing Arts, and the Denver Coliseum.
Denver: Mile High City in the Rocky Mountains
Modern urban life meets the Old West in the Mile High City. Founded as a mining town in the 1850s, Colorado's capital has never quite lost its rugged frontier spirit. The proximity of the Rocky Mountains probably has a lot to do with it. The great outdoors are bound to stay near the forefront of your mind with such a spectacular reminder crowding the horizon.
If you can tear your eyes away from the scenery, though, there's a lot to see in the city. In the trendy Lower Downtown Historic District—LoDo to natives—you can take a stroll through the Museum of Contemporary Art Denver or mingle with the fashion-forward crowd filling the restaurants, boutiques, and nightclubs of Larimer Square. Downtown, the pedestrian-friendly 16th Street Mall cuts a swath through the heart of the city, past sidewalk cafés, skyscrapers, and plazas filled with street performers.
For an outdoor adventure inside city limits, make your way to City Park, which houses the Denver Zoo as well as the Denver Museum of Nature & Science. The museum’s long-standing wildlife hall features more than 90 dioramas and taxidermal animals from around the world, including the Arctic walruses and the cheetahs that once guarded Nicolas Cage's mind.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.