What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or double-queen room
- Kids 17 or younger stay free
Hotel at a Glance: Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East (Casino Area)
Guests only need to drive a few minutes down the road to try their luck at the slots and table games at the casino. The hotel provides plenty of ways to recharge after a night out, from a complimentary breakfast to a sun-kissed outdoor pool. You can also soak up the rays on Tampa’s famous beaches, which are just a half-hour drive west from the hotel.
- Complimentary breakfast spread served daily includes waffles and eggs; if you’re pressed for time on a weekday, you can pack a to-go bag
- Comfy accommodations: Guest rooms feature free high-speed WiFi and an HDTV.
- Outdoor pool: Take a dip in the pool, surrounded by palm trees and a sundeck with lounge chairs.
- Break a sweat in the fitness center
Seffner, Florida: Live Oaks in Small Town Near Tampa’s Beaches
Just 15 miles from the heart of downtown Tampa, Seffner was once a completely rural town. Recent growth has transformed it into more of a suburb, but things still move at a more leisurely pace, with a landscape dominated by live oak trees and family-owned strawberry farms. Nearby Eureka Springs Regional Park features the county’s only botanical gardens, surrounded by live oaks and walking trails. For more nature, there’s Hillsborough River State Park, which winds around the Hillsborough River. It offers walking trails, biking, fishing, canoeing, picnicking and kayaking.
Cruise about 30 minutes west of Tampa to explore Tampa Bay’s beaches. Given that Tampa Bay, St. Pete, and Clearwater combined have more than 15 white-sand beaches and nearly 250 sunny days a year, it should come as no surprise that Forbes magazine ranked Tampa the fifth-best city in America for enjoying the outdoors.
Roller coasters and exotic animals share real estate at Busch Gardens Tampa, a theme park designed to evoke the thrills of an African safari. Like a bird diving after its prey, Falcon’s Fury—the park’s newest thrill ride—climbs 300 feet, pivots 90 degrees to face the ground, then plunges at 60 mph straight down. Back on solid ground, you can get up close and personal with more than 2,000 animals living in detailed replicas of their natural habitats.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: smoking rooms may be available upon request during booking.
- Pet policy: up to two pets 30 lbs or less may be added for an additional $50 per pet per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Complimentary WiFi
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East (Casino Area)
- Nearest airport: Tampa International (TPA; 20 miles)
- Cab fare: about $60 from TPA including a 15% tip