What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or two-double room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a two-double room
Hotel at a Glance: Hampton Inn Manhattan Grand Central
Set just one block from Grand Central Station, the Hampton Inn has an ideal location for travelers interested in exploring all New York City has to offer. Fifth Avenue is just a stroll away, with flagship stores of high-end shops like Saks Fifth Avenue, as well as New York's famous Bryant Park and Koreatown.
- Photo op: Grand Central Station is only a short walk away.
- Where to eat: 99-cent pizza shops are always within walking distance, while well-known upscale spot The Capital Grille is only a couple blocks away.
- Free breakfast with options like sausage and fresh fruit and waffles
- Free WiFi makes it easy to plan days in the city.
- Healthy habits: The fitness center is outfitted with cardio machines and free weights.
Midtown East Manhattan: Iconic Sights and Shops Along Fifth Avenue
Midtown East refers to a 17-block stretch of central Manhattan between Fifth Avenue and the East River. The area is known for some of New York’s most famous landmarks, including Rockefeller Center, Saint Patrick's Cathedral, and Grand Central Terminal (one of the world’s most-visited tourist attractions). Though in recent years Grand Central has filled with upscale restaurants and shops, it still serves as a major transportation hub with subway lines, Metro trains, and ziplines heading all over the city.
A stroll down Fifth Avenue is a world-renowned shopping experience: the street is filled with luxury boutiques and flagship department stores, including the original Saks Fifth Avenue and Bergdorf Goodman. For a little tranquility in the middle of the city, follow Fifth up to the southeast corner of Central Park. Just a few feet off the street is the Pond, which is spanned by a stone bridge. A little farther north, you’ll find the heart of Central Park Zoo.
See the Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes While You Visit NYC This Holiday Season
With tickets starting at $55, our customers can get their hands on some of the best seats to see the Radio City Rockettes in their Christmas Spectacular through December. The visually stunning, crowd-pleasing show uses Vincente Minelli's classic 1933 costumes, 3D-animated backdrops, a soundtrack of Yuletide classics, and, of course, the troupe’s trademark precision kicklines to celebrate the excitement and nostalgic cheer of the most wonderful time of the year. Click the link below to learn more.
Get discounted tickets to the Rockettes' Christmas Spectacular at Radio City Music Hall. Orchestra seats available.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $20 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: valet available for an additional $62 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free WiFi
- Free breakfast
- Fitness center
- Luggage storage
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Hampton Inn Manhattan Grand Central
- Nearest airports: LaGuardia (LGA; 9 mi) and John F. Kennedy International (JFK; 18 mi)
- Cab fare: about $46 from LGA and $75 from JFK, including a 20% tip
- Nearest transit stop: Grand Central - 42nd St. Subway