What You Get
- Stay for two in a deluxe king room or up to four in a deluxe queen room
- Dates into February 2017
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $50 nightly refundable incidental deposit paid at check-in. $28 nightly resort fee plus tax paid at check-in.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Resort at a Glance: Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
The 4-star Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas takes the rock-and-roll lifestyle seriously: touring music acts play at a handful of onsite venues, including The Joint and Vinyl. These venues are just part of the Hard Rock’s commitment to an indulgent atmosphere and posh ambiance.
- Exciting dining options: A Las Vegas outpost of the famed Nobu offers a fusion of Japanese, South American, and Western cuisines; Pink Taco serves Mexican dishes. There are also multiple eateries to choose from.
- Explore rock-and-roll history as you interact with the memorabilia located around the property.
- Center Bar features an upgraded interior design and signature cocktails.
- Get pampered at Reliquary Spa & Salon, which provides hairstyling and massages; there’s also an opulent indoor pool for relaxing.
- Voted #1 pool by USA TODAY in 2015.
Beyond the Las Vegas Strip: Old Vegas, Red Rock Canyon, and the Hoover Dam
It can feel like the entire city of Las Vegas revolves around the Strip if you never venture beyond that neon-lit corridor. But there’s plenty to see and do once you step off Las Vegas Boulevard. You can find a taste of Old Vegas on Fremont Street, where vintage signs and showgirls crowned with headdresses recall the days of Sinatra and Martin. Beginning at dusk, a canopy of more than 12 million LED lights erupts in a psychedelic light-and-music show every hour. For an aerial view, zoom down the center of Fremont Street on a zipline.
Nature puts on its own show at Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, a landscape of fiery-red sandstone formations and limestone cliffs just 17 miles outside the city. Motor down the 13-mile scenic drive or ditch the car and strike out on any of more than 20 hiking trails that course through the region’s otherworldly topography.
Hoover Dam, a marvel of modern engineering, lies just 35 miles away, near the Nevada–Arizona border. Take the 30-minute power-plant tour or the 60-minute dam tour, which takes visitors inside the dam’s narrow passageways. You can actually kayak down the Colorado River from the base of the dam—just be sure to arrive early, as only 30 permits are issued per day.
Deluxe King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $20 per night for each additional guest in a rollaway bed
Deluxe Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Resort fee includes: Internet access within the property, access to the fitness room, shuttle service to and from the Strip (10 a.m.–5 p.m.), unlimited local and toll-free calls, unlimited domestic long-distance calling, parking and valet, notary service at concierge, printing of boarding passes
- Parking: included in resort fee.
- Smoking policy: smoking rooms are available upon request by calling the hotel.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Multiple pools
- Casual and fine-dining restaurants
- Bars and lounges
- 24-hour casino
- Full-service health spa
- Hot tubs, sauna, and fitness center
- Shuttle service to the Strip
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- $50 nightly refundable incidental deposit paid at check-in
- $28 nightly resort fee plus tax paid at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
- Nearest airport: McCarran International Airport (LAS; 2 mi)
- Cab fare: about $15 from LAS