What You Get
- Stay for up to four in a deluxe room with one king bed or two queen beds
- Complimentary day bed Monday through Friday; subject to availability
- Dates into September
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is nonrefundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Taxes: 12% tax added at purchase
- Additional fees: $22 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
Hard Rock Resort with Casino, Music Venues, and Upscale Nightclub
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas takes the rock-and-roll lifestyle seriously: touring music acts play on the premises at a handful of venues, including The Joint and Vinyl. The resort even has underwater speakers in an outdoor swimming pool—if you cannonball into the pool’s deep end, you can hear the guitar licks of an epic jam playing loud and clear. Celebrities and DJs pass through Body English, an underground club adorned with chandeliers. The venues are just part of Hard Rock Hotel & Casino's commitment to an indulgent atmosphere and posh ambiance.
Dining options cater to a diverse palate. Pink Taco serves carne asada, shrimp tacos and other Mexican dishes in a room with gilt-framed folk art and retro lowrider bicycles. The Las Vegas outpost of the famed Nobu offers a fusion of Japanese, South American, and Western cuisines in a space with bamboo-framed ceilings and sparkling green tiles.
Highlights of Las Vegas
- The Strip: Mentioning Las Vegas usually conjures up images of spinning roulette wheels and stone-faced poker players. If that’s what you’re looking for, you’ll want to make a beeline for the casinos lining the neon-lit Strip.
- To see old-fashioned Vegas: On Fremont Street, downtown, vintage signs and showgirls crowned with headdresses recall the days of Sinatra and Martin. Beginning at dusk, a canopy of more than 12 million LED lights erupts in a psychedelic light and music show every hour.
- Beyond the casinos: Educational attractions have never been Sin City's strong suit, but the Mob Museum has a winning formula: bank robberies, prostitution, and money laundering. Within the former federal courthouse, you can fire a Tommy gun simulator or participate in a police lineup.
- One king bed or two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: no additional charge
- Located in the casino or paradise towers
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Resort fee includes: in-room Internet access, access to the fitness room, shuttle service to and from the Strip (10 a.m. to 5 p.m.), unlimited local and toll-free calls, unlimited domestic long-distance calling, parking and valet, notary service at concierge, printing of boarding passes
- Parking: included in resort fee
- Rollaways: available for an additional $20 per night
- Smoking policy: smoking rooms are available upon request by calling the hotel.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact the property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades are based on availability at the time of check-in; cost will vary per room upgrade.
- Complex featuring multiple pools
- Casual and fine-dining restaurants
- Bars, lounges, and late-night clubs
- 24-hour casino
- Full-service health spa
- Hot tubs, sauna, and fitness center
- Complimentary shuttle service to the Strip
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is nonrefundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- $22 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- 12% tax added at purchase
- Day bed only valid Mon-Fri to Nirvana Pool or Paradise Beach, from 10am-7pm
- No food or drink credit.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hard Rock Hotel and Casino featuring HRH Tower Suites
- Nearest airport: McCarran International Airport (LAS; 3 miles)
- Cab fare: about $15 from LAS