What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a deluxe king room, deluxe double-queen room, premium city-view king room, premium city-view double-queen room, or executive king suite
- $10 or $25 dining credit per stay valid at onsite restaurants, depending on option purchased
$37 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Daily in-room high-speed internet access
- All local calls
- Daily fitness center access for two
Hotel at a Glance: Harrah’s Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
Harrah’s Las Vegas Hotel & Casino is right at home amid the glitz of the Las Vegas Strip. The resort has its own casino, which buzzes with activity 24 hours a day—try your luck on one of the machines and over 80 table games.
- Never miss a meal: The property has two Starbucks shops and five onsite restaurants. Enjoy ribeye steak at the acclaimed Ruth’s Chris Steak House, or savor fresh-caught oysters at Oyster Bar. What’s more, all options of this deal come with a dining credit— $10 or $25.
- Stylish rooms: Lounge on the hotel’s signature bedding in a newly renovated rooms and watch pay-per-view flicks on the big-screen TV.
- Grab a drink and some small bites at Piano Bar, which serves classic and specialty cocktails, or watch charismatic bartenders creatively prepare your drinks at Carnaval Court while you dine on delicious food from our selection of restaurants.
- Enjoy even more discounts by becoming a Caesars Rewards member.
- Nearby attractions: the High Roller observation wheel and the LINQ Promenade.
The Las Vegas Strip: 24/7 Entertainment and Fine Dining
With an almost unlimited variety of casinos, bars and nightclubs, and live entertainment, the general consensus along the Las Vegas Strip seems to be “go big or go home.” And you can go really big here. Make a beeline for the dozens of 24-hour casinos lining the neon-lit Strip to tango with Lady Luck in high-stakes games of roulette, blackjack, and poker. Be sure to stick around for mealtimes—casinos on the Strip are known for their fine-dining restaurants.
Even Sin City isn’t all casinos, all the time. Go shopping at the high-end boutiques found inside most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip. Head to LINQ Promenade for a shopping and dining experience, then ride atop the High Roller observation wheel. Thanks to the strip’s re-creation of the Eiffel Tower at Paris Las Vegas and the Roman Empire at Caesars Palace, you can virtually travel the globe in just a few city blocks. And you’ll find a surprising number of activities in Las Vegas for kids hidden amid the raucous nightlife.
Deluxe King Room, Premium City-View King Room, and Executive King Suite
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Deluxe Double-Queen Room and Premium City-View Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $30 per night for each additional guest
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $37 resort fee includes: daily in-room high speed internet access for two devices, daily fitness center access for two, and local calls.
- Parking: self-parking available at no cost; valet available for an additional $24 per day.
- Smoking policy:smoking and non-smoking rooms are subject to availability at check-in.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Multiple restaurants and bars
- Two on-site Starbucks
- Seasonal Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness center
The Fine Print
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $50–$150 daily refundable incidental deposit paid at check-in
- $37 daily resort fee plus tax added at purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Harrah's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Nearest airport: McCarran International Airport (LAS; 3 mi)
- Cab fare: about $20 from LAS, including a 15% tip
- Nearest transit: property has dedicated monorail station
- Ride Share: about $15 from LAS