What You Get
- Stay for four in a one-bedroom condo or six in a two-bedroom condo
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $35 plus tax (one-bedroom condos) or $45 plus tax (two-bedroom condos) linen fee per stay paid at check-in.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Property at a Glance: Hi Country Haus
The whisper of the wind through the trees and the rushing of the Fraser River’s currents will be your soundtrack during stays at Hi Country Haus. Located within a wooded development close to Winter Park and its surrounding resorts, the condos have all the comforts of home, including full kitchens and fireplaces.
- Relax at the recreation center, which houses everything from a dedicated kids’ area to a lounge complete with pool table, WiFi access, and reading areas.
- Take a dip in the enclosed indoor pool, or treat sore muscles to a soak in one of the multiple hot tubs.
- Shopping and services: Situated near the check-in office, the development’s small shopping center contains a convenience store, beauty salon, laundry facilities, and bars and restaurants.
Winter Park, Colorado: Year-Round Outdoor Adventures in Picturesque Ski Village
Winter Park made its mark in the late 1930s as one of Colorado’s first ski towns. Today, the alpine berg draws sizable crowds during ski season but still retains its small-town vibe. Ski season—when an average of more than 320 inches of snow blankets the slopes of Winter Park Resort—typically runs from mid-November to late April. Skiers and snowboarders have access to more than 3,000 acres of terrain, 25 chairlifts, and five terrain parks. Mary Jane Mountain proffers legendary mogul runs, leading Skiing Magazine to name it the No. 1 place for mogul skiing in North America.
The park’s surrounding mountains and forests offer plenty to do off-season, too. Come summertime, Winter Park Resort is a popular mountain-biking destination, with 40 miles of downhill trails that feature tabletop jumps and banked cruisers. About 35 miles north of Winter Park, there’s fantastic hiking along a trail that skirts the Continental Divide, wending past waterfalls and through open meadows en route to Columbine Lake. Autumn is particularly scenic, as the leaves of native aspens turn red, gold, and orange.
- One queen bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- One queen bed, two twin beds, and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Recreation center with WiFi
- Kids’ area
- Indoor pool and hot tubs
- Outdoor hot tub
- Game room
- Large sundeck
- Fitness center
- Horseshoes and volleyball
*Due to COVID-19 and social distancing policies put in place by our local government, some facilities & amenities will remain closed until further notice - Please contact the property with any questions
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $35 plus tax (one-bedroom condos) or $45 plus tax (two-bedroom condos) linen fee per stay paid at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Hi Country Haus
- Nearest airport: Denver International Airport (DEN; 90 mi)