What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
✈ CDC Travel Order: Effective 1/26/21 all air passengers arriving to the US from a foreign country must get tested for COVID-19 infection no more than 3 days before their flight departs and to provide proof of the negative result or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 to the airline before boarding the flight. More information on this testing requirement can be found here.
- Stay for two in a ocean-view king balcony room or ocean-view two-double balcony room
- US$100 dining credit per room, per stay
Hotel at a Glance: Hilton Barbados Resort
Every room at the four-star Hilton Barbados Resort has views of the Caribbean Sea. As you watch the sunset from your private balcony at this upscale hotel set on two white-sand beaches, you might feel like you’ve arrived in paradise. You’ll find multiple dining options and several pools, plus have access to snorkeling, scuba diving, and other island activities. The resort is even steps from the 17th-century Charles Fort.
- Use your $100 dining credit toward items such as Angus steaks at The Grille or casual fare at the Lighthouse Terrace restaurant.
- Fodor’s says the resort is “beautifully situated on the sandy Needham’s Point peninsula.”
- Make a splash at the infinity-pool complex and hot tub overlooking the beach and ocean.
- Snorkel or learn to scuba dive along the coastline with the Barbados Blue Scuba Diving program
- Have a drink next to the pool or at the Caribbean-themed Careenage Bar.
- Direct beach access: From this hotel’s doors, it’s only a short trek to the beach.
Barbados: Seafood, Sugarcane, and Tropical Flora in a Former British Colony
Considered the easternmost island in the Caribbean, Barbados was a British colony until 1966, explaining the popularity of afternoon teas and cricket matches. But Barbadians (often shortened to “Bajans”) have formed their own identity, starting with seafood-centric cuisine. Along the western coast, food stands and restaurants dot the roadsides, serving Barbados’ national dish: flying fish paired with cou-cou, a mash of cornmeal and okra. Mount Gay Distilleries is worth a stop for a tour and the chance to sample Bajan rum. The company has used the island’s abundant sugar cane to make aromatic rum since 1703, making it the oldest rum brand in the world.
Barbados’s natural beauty can be found all around the island. Trams tour the popular Harrison’s Cave, where stalactites hang from huge limestone caverns. Driving or catching a cab west to Holetown brings you to the Folkestone Marine Park and Museum, where a reef formed by a sunken ship flourishes with sea anemones, giant crabs, and decaying GPS screens. And flora lovers have several spectacular gardens to visit, including Orchid World, which lives up to its name with thousands of blooming orchids. The Barbados Flower Forest is located on a former sugar plantation and is filled with lilies, flowering shrubs, towering palms, and many other species of tropical plants.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The resort is 10 miles from Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI); approximately 20-30 minutes by car or van.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? The deal covers a stay for two guests. Up to two additional guests may be added to an ocean-view two-double balcony room for an extra $10 per guest per night.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included in this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call 246-426-0200.
Ocean-View King Balcony Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Ocean-View Two-Double Balcony Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free self parking
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets up to 75 lbs may be added for an additional $50 per pet per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Infinity-pool complex
- Multiple bars and restaurants
- Snorkeling and dive center
- Fitness and health center with spa treatments
- Tennis courts
- Historic fort on site
- WiFi access in common areas
- Complimentary parking
- Pet-friendly rooms
- 7-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 19+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- Airfare not included
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hilton Barbados Resort
- Nearest airport: Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI; 7 miles)
- Cab fare: about US$25 from BGI