What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or double-queen room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a double-queen room
Hotel at Glance: Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Arlington
Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Arlington welcomes guests to enjoy the Arlington area while making the stay as enjoyable as possible with modern-style amenities. Guests are less than three miles from Arlington’s main attractions and destinations, including Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, Six Flags Over Texas, the brand new Globe Life Field, and AT&T Stadium.
- Comfy guest rooms feature complimentary WiFi, Keurig coffeemaker, and LCD TV
- Stay fit at the fitness center equipped with state-of-the-art machines
- Take a dip in the outdoor pool
Arlington, Texas: Iconic Sports Teams and Family-Friendly Attractions
Known as the Midway to Metroplex, Arlington is situated halfway between the bustling metropolises of Dallas and Fort Worth in northeast Texas. A sizable city itself, Arlington houses some of the most legendary sports venues in the state, including AT&T Stadium and Globe Life Field. If the baseball team isn’t in town, you can take a tour of the complex through admission to the Hall of Fame, which showcases famous artifacts such as Joe DiMaggio’s glove and Babe Ruth’s jersey.
Many Arlington itineraries include a trip to Six Flags Over Texas; the amusement park’s name refers to the six nations that have governed Texas. The theme park has nearly 50 thrill rides. One of those is Superman: Tower of Power, which has a car that rises more than 30 stories and then falls at dizzying speeds.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary parking
- Refrigerator, microwave
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Arlington
- Nearest airports: Dallas Fort Worth International Airport (DFW; 11.6 mi)
- Cab fare: about $35 from DFW including a 15% tip