What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room with sofa bed or double-queen room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a double-queen room
$25 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Shuttle service
- Two daily in-room bottled waters
- Two daily alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks at the Garden Grille
- Shuttle service to Old Town Key West with beach access
- Scheduled airport transportation
Hotel at a Glance: Hilton Garden Inn Key West / The Keys Collection
The convenient location of this modern hotel makes it ideal for those traveling for business, as well as vacationers. Situated within walking distance of over a dozen restaurants, and just a few miles from popular landmarks, the family-friendly hotel makes for a great base for exploring the picturesque Key West.
- Hop on the shuttle: and explore downtown Key West’s attractions like the beaches, Mallory Square, Fort Zachary Taylor, or Ernest Hemingway’s Home.
- Soak in the sun with a swim in the outdoor pool or lounge by the poolside bar.
- Work on your fitness in the spacious fitness center, equipped with machines and free weights.
- **Wine and dine ** at The Garden Grille & Bar, the hotel’s onsite restaurant, or grab lunch at the poolside bar.
Key West, Florida: Dazzling Sunsets, Six-Toed Cats, and Cuban Culture
Located just off Florida’s southernmost tip and north of Cuba, the island of Key West is undoubtedly the most famous of the Florida Keys. Frommer’s calls it “the land of the eternal vacation.” Most tourists come to Key West’s gulf-side beaches to snorkel, surf, or fish, but no trip to Key West is complete without a visit to the Ernest Hemingway Home & Museum, where the author lived, worked, and kept his six-toed cats. More than 50 descendants of those famous felines still prowl the grounds of the museum to this day.
At nighttime, locals and visitors alike converge on the Mallory Square Dock to watch the sun dip below the Gulf of Mexico, casting swaths of deep orange and pink against the horizon. The spectacle is so breathtaking that it inspires a sunset celebration each night. The dock comes to life with traveling psychics, one-man bands, and food vendors serving fresh-squeezed lemonade and plantain chips.
King Room with Sofa Bed
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $25 resort fee includes: shuttle service to Old Town Key West with beach access, scheduled airport transportation, two daily in-room bottled waters, and two daily alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks at the Garden Grille.
- Parking: self parking available for an additional $14.95 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor pool
- Restaurant and poolside bar
- Fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Self-parking available (fees apply)
- Microwave, mini-fridge, coffee / tea maker
- Airport and downtown shuttle service included in resort fee
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $25 daily resort fee added at purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Hilton Garden Inn Key West / The Keys Collection
- Nearest airport: Key West International Aiport (EYW; 1.7 miles)
- Cab fare: about $10 including a 15% tip
- Distance from Miami: 131 miles