What You Get
- Stay for two in a Compact King Room City View (shower only), Double-Queen Room with City-View, King Room with Jacuzzi and City-View, Double-Queen Room with Falls-View, or King Room with Jacuzzi and Falls-View
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a double-queen room
- Dates into January 2018
Included in all options:
- Daily in-room WiFi
- C$20 daily dining credit at Grand Caffe Breakfast Buffet
- C$40 daily dining credit at Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse or Watermark Restaurant (requires minimum purchase of two entrees; only valid at one restaurant per day)
- Tour and tasting for two at Marynissen Estate Winery
- Tasting for two at Peller Estates
- Tasting for two at Trius Winery
- Tasting for two at Wine Country Vintners, Niagara on the Lake
- Tasting for two at Wine Country Vintners, Outlet collection
- Transportation to wineries not included
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- All prices and fees listed in US dollars unless otherwise noted.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
- Pool and fitness center will be closed from September 5, 2017 to Summer 2018. Indoor access to these facilities at a neighboring hotel has been arranged. Access to these facilities will not available December 23, 2017 through January 7, 2018 and March 10 through March 18, 2018.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Hotel at a Glance: Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel & Suites
Every day, about 200 billion liters of water surge over Canada’s Horseshoe Falls, the largest of Niagara’s three cascades. At ground level, there’s a thunderous roar, and a massive cloud of mist rises high above the brink. While staying at the 4-star Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel & Suites, you’ll be able to see the whole thing right from the hotel’s windows.
- Room with a view: Guest rooms feature flat-screen TVs and windows overlooking either the city or the falls.
- 3,000 slot machines fill Fallsview Casino Resort, which is connected to the hotel by a glass walkway.
- Included in your stay: daily WiFi, breakfast voucher, tours and tastings at wineries, and dinner voucher for Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse or Watermark Rooftop Restaurant
- Onsite nightlife: Sip drinks in the heart of Niagara’s Entertainment district at Spyce Lounge with live entertainment nightly.
- Prestigious award: AAA’s Four Diamond Award
Niagara Falls, Ontario: Panoramic Views of the Falls near Vegas-Style Casinos and Water Parks
At Niagara Falls, water thunders downward from a height of nearly 200 feet, crashing onto craggy boulders below. The falls straddle the border between Canada and the United States, but the Canadian side of the Niagara River is universally hailed as the finest vantage point to take in all three of Niagara Falls’ photogenic brinks: American, Bridal Veil, and Horseshoe Falls.
Hornblower cruises ferry raincoat-clad passengers around the base of the falls from April to October, depending on the river’s ice conditions. Year-round, Journey Behind the Falls grants a glimpse behind the curtain of Horseshoe Falls—visitors board an elevator that descends 150 feet into the bedrock, then stand at an observation deck steps from the cascading water. A 10-minute walk from the falls is the neon-lit Clifton Hill neighborhood. Its Fallsview Boulevard has plenty of Vegas-style kitsch, including glitzy casinos and indoor water parks.
Compact King Room City View (shower only), King Room with Jacuzzi and City-View, and King Room with Jacuzzi and Falls-view
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Double-Queen Room with City-View and Double-Queen Room with Falls-View
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: C$25 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: Off-site self-parking at $20 per night (limited availability). Indoor, on-site self-parking at $35 per night (limited availability). Valet service at $40 per night (in-and-out privileges).
- Smoking policy: limited number of smoking rooms available (must request in advance); subject to availability.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Restaurants and lounges
- Connected to Fallsview Casino
- In-room WiFi (included with this deal)
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 19 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- Pool and fitness center will be closed from September 5, 2017 to Summer 2018
- Indoor access to these facilities at a neighboring hotel has been arranged
- Access to these facilities will not available December 23, 2017 through January 7, 2018 and March 10 through March 18, 2018.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hilton Hotel and Suites Niagara Falls/Fallsview - Premium Collection
- Nearest airports: Niagara Falls International Airport (IAG; 9 mi/17 km) and Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUF; 28 mi/45 km)
- Cab fare: about $35 from IAG