What You Get
- Stay for two in a double-queen city-view room or king jacuzzi city-view room
- $20 breakfast buffet voucher at Grand Caffe
- $65 dinner voucher for Watermark Fallsview Restaurant or $40 dinner voucher for Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse
- Wine tour and tasting for two at both Peller Estates and Trius Winery (transportation not included)
- Dates into October
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is nonrefundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Taxes: 16.8% tax added at purchase
- All prices and fees listed in US dollars unless otherwise noted.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
Four-Star Hilton near Niagara Falls
Every day, about 200 billion liters of water surge over Canada's Horseshoe Falls, the largest of Niagara’s three waterfalls. At ground level, there's a thunderous roar, and a massive cloud of mist rises high above the brink. From a higher vantage point, such as at the four-star Hilton Hotel and Suites Niagara Falls/Fallsview, you can see the whole amazing show.
Each of the hotel's guest rooms features views of the city, but the view from The Watermark Restaurant on the 33rd floor is arguably the best in town. Between bites of prime rib or roast rack of lamb, you can gaze down on Horseshoe Falls and speculate on the province's astronomical water bill. You can also head to the onsite Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse for cuts of 12 fire-roasted meats served rodízio style. This getaway includes dinner vouchers for both restaurants, as well as a breakfast buffet credit valid at Grand Cafe.
A glass walkway connects the hotel to the Fallsview Casino Resort, where you can try your luck at 150 gaming tables and 3,000 slot machines. The casino's Avalon Theatre has played host to Ringo Starr, Jay Leno, Diana Ross, and other major acts. Check out upcoming performers here. For a more mellow experience, make use of the wine tastings and tours at Peller Estates and Trius wineries included with this getaway.
Niagara Falls, Ontario: Panoramic Views of the Falls near Vegas-Style Casinos and Water Parks
At Niagara Falls—considered by many to be one of the world’s seven natural wonders—water thunders downward from a height of nearly 200 feet, crashing onto craggy boulders below. The falls straddle the border between Canada and the United States, with segments located in both New York and Ontario, but the Canadian side of the Niagara River is universally hailed as the finest vantage point to take in all three of Niagara Falls' photogenic brinks: American, Bridal Veil, and Horseshoe Falls.
Year-round, Journey Behind the Falls grants a glimpse behind the curtain of Horseshoe Falls—board an elevator that descends 150 feet into the bedrock, then stand at an observation deck steps away from the cascading water.
A 10-minute walk from the falls, you'll see the neon glow of the Clifton Hill neighborhood. Its Fallsview Boulevard has plenty of Vegas-style kitsch, including glitzy casinos, indoor water parks, restaurants, and soggy Elvis impersonators.
King Jacuzzi City-View Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Double-Queen City-View Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: C$25 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; no charge for guests 17 or younger
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: limited rooftop self-parking available for C$14 per night, stair access only; limited indoor self-parking available for C$24 per night; valet parking available for C$29 per night, including in-and-out privileges
- Rollaways: available for C$20 per night
- Smoking policy: limited number of smoking rooms available; must request in advance
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Three onsite restaurants
- Breakfast buffet
- Pool with water slide
- Onsite spa
- Fitness center
- Connected to Fallsview Casino
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 72-hour cancel notice required prior to check-in or reservation is nonrefundable; reservations made within cancel window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 19 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- 16.8% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hilton Hotel and Suites Niagara Falls Fallsview
- Nearest airports: Niagara Falls International Airport (IAG; about 11 miles, or 17 km); Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BNIA; about 28 miles, or 45 km); Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ; about 78 miles, or 126 km)
- Cab fare: about $30 from IAG