What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a good room, better room, or best room
$22 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Light continental breakfast
- Use of Sole townie bikes
Hotel at a Glance: Adults-Only Holiday House Palm Springs
Holiday House Palm Springs is a prime example of Palm Spring’s famous midcentury modern architecture. It has been featured in French Vogue, the New York Times, and Architectural Digest, as well as listed in Spain Condé Nast Traveler’s 2017 “Hot List,” making it one of the top new properties in the world for that year. The 28-room hotel was designed in 1951 by master architect Herbert W. Burns—and in 2017, the property reopened with a thoroughly modern interior designed by Mark D Sikes, who was named as a top 100 designer by Architectural Digest. Today you’ll find Gio Ponti-inspired tilework in the bar, and works of art by Roy Liechtenstein, Herb Ritts, and David Hockney throughout the property. Guest rooms are done up in peaceful shades of blue and white and include whimsical surprises.
- In-room amenities: Waterworks bath hardware, Mark D. Sikes custom textiles, and Malin + Goetz bath products.
- Get some R&R: Guest rooms do not have phones or TVs, so visitors can feel more peaceful and relaxed.
- Greet the day with a light continental breakfast, included with your daily resort fee.
- Take a ride on one of the hotel’s Sole townie bikes.
Palm Springs, California: SoCal Resort Town with Midcentury Charm
Palm Springs is an oasis of outdoor recreation and old Hollywood glamour about 100 miles east of Los Angeles. Once the stomping grounds of Elvis Presley and the Rat Pack, the town still attracts A-list vacationers. Strolls through the Movie Colony take visitors past the former homes of Dean Martin, Bob Hope, and Marilyn Monroe. Furniture and clothing boutiques along Palm Canyon Drive embrace Palm Springs’ trademark aesthetic—what might be called Mad Men West.
The sun shines more than 300 days a year in Palm Springs, which means people can golf or hike in the nearby Agua Caliente Indian Canyons no matter the season. On the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, cars rotate 360 degrees as they carry passengers to Mount San Jacinto’s Mountain Station, located 8,516 feet above sea level. About 40 miles northeast is Joshua Tree National Park, which spans parts of the Colorado and Mojave Deserts. The 12 nature trails give hikers the chance to see desert bighorn sheep and black-tailed jackrabbits.
Good Room, Better Room and Best Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- $22 resort fee includes: WiFi, light continental breakfast, and use of Sole townie bikes.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Light breakfast (included in the resort fee)
- Restaurant is open every day from 11 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Bar is open every day from until 11 p.m.
- Outdoor pool and hot tub
- Free WiFi
- Complimentary bike rental
- Pet-friendly (additional fee)
- Onsite Tesla charging station
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in and stay
- Credit card required at check-in
- $22 daily resort fee plus tax added at purchase
- $2 daily service fee plus tax added at purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.