What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a standard king room or four in a standard two-double room
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $100 refundable pre-authorized amount charged to the credit card at check in. No cash accepted.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: Holiday Inn Dallas-Richardson
Some of the world’s largest telecommunications and networking companies have offices in the city of Richardson, located about 15 miles from Dallas. The Holiday Inn Dallas-Richardson is well-equipped for business travelers—it offers several conference rooms with high-tech amenities. If you have downtime, you can check out any of the five malls in the area, including Galleria Dallas, which boasts more than 200 shops and an indoor ice skating rink.
- 1655 Bar & Grill: Dine on Southwestern-inspired pub food at the onsite restaurant. (currently closed)
- Take a train ride to Dallas: The DART can get you downtown in just 30 minutes.
- Take a dip in either indoor or outdoor pool. (currently closed)
- Relax with a Thai or Swedish massage available on site, from Dee Thai Massage for an additional fee. This deal includes a $25 massage credit (per stay) valid at the massage studio.
Richardson, Texas: Telecom Corridor and the University of Texas at Dallas
Though it’s just 14 miles north of Dallas’s city center, Richardson has an economy and a university all its own. More than 5,000 businesses operate within its city limits, many located downtown on Main Street. Several international companies, including some of the world’s largest—AT&T, Verizon, and Samsung, among others—have offices in the aptly named Telecom Corridor, a 25-million-square-foot high-tech business region.
Richardson is also home to the University of Texas at Dallas, a highly regarded science-and-engineering university comprising more than 50 research centers and institutes. For an in-depth look at the campus, schedule a guided tour with the school, or take a self-guided tour that goes past the student union, the Student Services Building, and the 3.5-billion-year-old rock outside the Founders Building.
Standard King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Standard Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Onsite bar and restaurant (currently closed)
- Fitness center
- Outdoor and indoor swimming pools (currently closed)
- Free WiFi
- Complimentary coffee in the lobby
- Gift shop
- Massage services (additional fee)
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $100 refundable pre-authorized amount charged to the credit card at check in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Holiday Inn Dallas-Richardson
- Nearest airport: Dallas Ft. Worth International Airport (DFW; 25 mi)
- Distance from Dallas: 15 mi