What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king leisure room or standard room, or four in a two-double room
Holiday Inn Express Times Square South takes absolute pride in ensuring all spaces are kept clean and disinfected routinely. The hotel uses eco-lab cleaning products that are approved and certified to disinfect against Coronavirus. The housekeeping team has significantly surpassed expectations as measured during the inspector’s comprehensive on-site inspections, and thus the hotel has been awarded the AAA 2020 Best of Housekeeping badge.
Hotel at a Glance: Holiday Inn Express Manhattan Times Square South
Just steps away from the bright lights of Times Square, Holiday Inn Express Manhattan Times Square South features comfortable guest rooms in the heart of midtown Manhattan in New York City. This hotel is less than a mile away from Grand Central Station, offering easy access to attractions and popular destinations throughout the Big Apple.
- Comfortable guest rooms include a flat-screen HDTV, a coffee maker, and complimentary bottled water.
- Break a sweat indoors during a workout at the hotel’s modern fitness center.
- Refresh and recharge with complimentary coffee and tea from the hotel lobby throughout the day.
Explore the area: The hotel is ½ mile away from the Empire State Building and 1 mile away from the infamous Rockefeller Center. For a taste of the big city, take a stroll through the elevated linear park, stopping to grab a bite or check out a shop on NYC’s High Line.
- Due to Covid-19, food and beverage is limited/unavailable. The property is only offering Grab and Go continental breakfast at the moment. The property apologizes for any inconvenience.
Times Square, Manhattan: Flashy Neon Lights and World-Class Culture
Times Square is at the intersection of Broadway and Seventh Avenue in Midtown Manhattan. The famous address—affectionately known as “the Crossroads of the World”—is home to hypnotizing billboards, giant wraparound news tickers, and the neon lights of Broadway. Beyond the glitz and gimmicks, there are a number of cultural offerings in the area, ranging from museums to Michelin-rated restaurants. Buildings of historical and architectural interest include the Paramount Building and One Times Square, site of the annual New Year’s Eve ball drop.
Nearby, the Museum of Modern Art houses a trove of masterpieces including Vincent van Gogh’s The Starry Night, Claude Monet’s Water Lilies paintings, and Andy Warhol’s Campbell’s Soup Cans. Save time for a stroll through the museum’s outdoor sculpture garden, where installations are clustered around sparkling reflecting pools. About a mile north of Times Square, the David H. Koch Theater is home to one of the world’s foremost dance companies—the New York City Ballet, which stages contemporary works as well as classics like Swan Lake and The Nutcracker.
King Leisure Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Bedding varies, assigned at check-in
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: Not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: up two dogs with combined weight of 50 lbs or less may be added for an additional $50 per pet per night.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free coffee/tea in lobby
- In-room coffee maker & complimentary bottled water
- Fitness center
- Business center
- Free WiFi
The Fine Print
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Holiday Inn Express Manhattan Times Square South
- Nearest airport: LaGuardia Airport (LGA, 9 mi), John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK; 15 mi)
- Nearest train stop: Grand Central Station (0.9 mi)
- Cab fare: about $40 from LGA and $59 from JFK