What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a standard king room or standard double-queen room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a standard double-queen room
Hotel at a Glance: Holiday Inn Express & Suites Woodside Queens NYC
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Woodside Queens NYC is conveniently located in a transportation hub of the area, with easy access to public transit, airport shuttles, and the Long Island Railroad. The eclectic neighborhood of Woodside entices guests with international dining and shopping opportunities, representing over 40 countries. The hotel boasts modern amenities like a fitness center, complimentary breakfast, high-speed WiFi, and more.
- Start your day out right with the complimentary express breakfast with grab-n-go options.
- Complimentary essentials include WiFi, coffee, tea, and in-room conveniences.
- Comfortable guest rooms feature modern amenities like mini-fridges, microwaves, coffee makers, and cable TV.
- Nearby attractions: Citi Field, US Open Arena, and Arthur Ashe Stadium are a stone's throw away from the hotel, making it a perfect landing spot for sports fans.
Queens, New York City: Gotham's Largest Borough
Those who don't live in New York City may not appreciate just how big Queens is—if it were its own independent city, it would be America's 4th largest by population, roughly the size of Houston. By area, Queens is the largest borough, more than five times the size of Manhattan. And it's considered one of the country's most ethnically diverse areas, with Irish, Polish, Colombian, Italian, and Peruvian populations, among many others.
With great size comes several world-class tourist attractions, starting with the New York Mets' Citi Field, the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center (where the US Open is held annually), and the Unisphere, a large metal globe built for the 1964 World's Fair. Nearby you'll find the Queens Museum, best known for the Panorama, a built-to-scale model of New York City with miniature replicas of nearly 900,000 buildings.
Standard King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Standard Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $15 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: valet available for an additional $25 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: up to two pets under 50 lbs may be added for an additional $50 per pet per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary express breakfast with grab-n-go options
- Fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Valet parking (additional fees)
- Mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker in-room
- Pet friendly (additional fees)
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Holiday Inn Express & Suites Woodside Queens NYC
- Nearest airport: John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK; 13.8 mi) and LaGuardia (LGA; 3.8 mi)
- Cab fare: $30 from JFK and $25 from LGA including a 15% tip
- Nearest transit stop: Woodside train station and 52 St - Lincoln Av subway station