What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for three in a king leisure room or four in a two-double room
Hotel at a Glance: Holiday Inn Express Crestwood
Holiday Inn Express Crestwood invites guests to enjoy a stress-free stay at their convenient location. South of Chicago’s downtown, Crestwood offers a change of pace from the bustle of the nearby city. The hotel utilizes the IHG Green Engage systems, keeping mindful of environmental sustainability and its impact on the environment.
- Start your day out right with the complimentary Grab ‘n’ Go breakfast featuring signature cinnamon rolls and pancakes.
- Make a splash in the indoor heated pool, open year-round.
- Break a sweat in the fitness center equipped with a stair stepper, a treadmill, and a stationary bike.
- Nearby attractions include local shopping and dining opportunities, Off-Track Betting, Chicagoland Speedway, and Hollywood Park Family Fun Center. The hotel is a 3-mile drive to the Oak Forest Metra that can take you to Downtown Chicago.
Chicago’s Loop: Historic Commercial Center with World-Class Museums and Parks
Named after the shape formed by the elevated train tracks that form its perimeter, The Loop is Chicago’s downtown and the country’s second-largest business district. Skyscrapers such as the Willis Tower (formerly the Sears Tower) and the art-deco Chicago Board of Trade Building loom large here. They overlook waterfront parks, a glitzy theater district, and some of the world’s finest art collections.
The Art Institute of Chicago’s gargantuan collection covers everything from marble busts to Grant Wood’s American Gothic. Just north of the Art Institute, Millennium Park is known for both the Frank Gehry–designed Jay Pritzker Pavilion and for the sculpture Cloud Gate, known to Chicagoans as “The Bean” for its legume-like shape. Nearby Grant Park is dotted with several impressive attractions, including Buckingham Fountain, the Field Museum, Shedd Aquarium, and Adler Planetarium. The city’s public transportation system is among the country’s best. Check out our guide to Chicago public transportation for helpful tips on navigating the city like a local.
King Leisure Room
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 3
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: two pets up to 50 lbs. may be added for an additional $25 per pet per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Indoor pool
- Complimentary breakfast with grab-n-go option
- Fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Microwave, mini-fridge, and coffee maker in-room
- Pet-friendly (additional fee)
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Holiday Inn Express Crestwood
- Nearest airports: Chicago Midway Airport (MDW; 9mi) and Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD; 32mi)
Cab fare: about $40 from MDW including a $15 tip
- Nearest transit: Oak Forest Metra station (3 mi)