What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a standard run of house room or corner king room
- Kids 17 or younger stay free
Hotel at a Glance: Holiday Inn Express Denver Downtown
Set in downtown Denver, this skyscraper of a hotel is a convenient home base for exploring the city. Its walkable location puts it near many attractions, including the Denver Art Museum and the Colorado State Capitol. The hotel is also within walking distance of restaurants and stores around the 16th Street Mall.
- Complimentary breakfast starts the day with options such as eggs and sausage.
- A room with a view: Corner king rooms look out over downtown Denver from windows on two walls.
- Complimentary WiFi lets travelers stay connected.
- Open 24/7: a fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights.
Denver, Colorado: Mile High City in the Rocky Mountains
If you can tear your eyes away from Denver’s spectacular Rocky Mountains scenery, there’s a lot to see in the city. In the trendy Lower Downtown Historic District—LoDo to natives—you can stroll through the Museum of Contemporary Art Denver or mingle with the fashion-forward crowd filling the restaurants, boutiques, and nightclubs of Larimer Square. Downtown, the pedestrian-friendly 16th Street Mall has sidewalk cafés, skyscrapers, and plazas filled with street performers.
For an outdoor adventure inside city limits, make your way to City Park, which houses the Denver Zoo as well as the Denver Museum of Nature & Science. The museum’s long-standing wildlife hall features more than 90 dioramas and taxidermal animals from around the world.
Standard Run of House Room
- One king bed or two double beds; assigned at check-in based on availability
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2 (king bed), 4 (two double beds)
- Adding occupants above standard: $20 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
Corner King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: valet available for an additional $42 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: one dog may be added for an additional $75 per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary WiFi
- 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary coffee
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Pet-friendly ($75 fee applies; one dog per stay)
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Holiday Inn Express Denver Downtown
- Nearest airport: Denver International (DEN; 25 mi)
- Cab fare: about $75 from DEN, including a 15% tip
- Nearest transit stop: 18th & California light-rail station (0.2 mi)