What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a leisure king room or double-queen room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a double-queen room
- Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport
Holiday Inn Express & Suites MoA - MSP Airport
Whether you’re flying into Minneapolis or St. Paul on business or exploring the cultural sights of the twin cities, Holiday Inn Express & Suites MoA - MSP Airport gives guests a great location to set up shop. Just a few miles away from the airport, the hotel fuses convenience with comfort. An indoor pool and 24/7 fitness studio help travelers stick to their workout program, while families in need of a bit of rest after a long day can nap, lounge on the patio, watch flat-screen TV’s, or catch up on their favorite shows thanks to complimentary WiFi. In the morning, guests can head to the complimentary breakfast buffet before hitting the road.
- Fuel up on faves at the breakfast buffet, from hearty proteins like egg-white omelets and turkey sausage to whole fruit, an oatmeal bar, and yogurt.
- Take a dip at the hotel’s indoor pool, or lounge poolside while the kids splash around.
- Crack a sweat: at the hotel’s gym, complete with free weights, ellipticals,
- Hit the mall: The country’s largest mall is just around the corner, giving guests a chance to explore as many department stores, kids activities, and entertainment options as possible.
- Then fly off Once it’s time to fly, Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport isn’t far either—a convenient hotel shuttle brings guests right to the airport.
Downtown Minneapolis: Thriving Performing-Arts Scene near Idyllic Lakes
Downtown Minneapolis is more than just the geographic epicenter of the city—it’s the cultural heart too. Sports venues home to the Timberwolves, Vikings, and Twins neighbor the lively nightclubs of the Warehouse District and the neon-lit marquees of the Hennepin Theater District. In recent years, the city’s arts scene has gotten a lot of attention, and for good reason: Minneapolis has more live theater shows per capita than any other US city except New York. Additionally, dozens of eclectic galleries complement the wide-ranging exhibits at the Minneapolis Institute of Art, which showcases everything from Japanese woodcut prints to turn-of-the-century European advertisements.
To navigate downtown with ease, step into the Skyway, the city’s ingenious solution to harsh Minnesota winters. The Skyway is a network of indoor, aboveground tunnels connecting a slew of buildings downtown. A popular stop along the way is Nicollet Mall, a shopping thoroughfare where cars are not allowed. This is where you’ll find the iconic statue of Mary Tyler Moore tossing her 10-gallon Stetson into the air.
Leisure King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: up to two pets under 50 lbs may be added for an additional $25 per pet per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary breakfast buffet
- 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Indoor pool
- Shuttles to Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Holiday Inn Express & Suites MoA - MSP Airport
- Nearest airport: Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (MSP; 6 mi)
- Cab fare: $20 from MSP
- Nearest transit stop: MOA Transit Station