What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king leisure room or four in a double-queen room
- Complimentary within a 5-mile radius of the hotel
Hotel at a Glance: Holiday Inn Fort Myers - Downtown Area
The Holiday Inn Fort Myers - Downtown Area welcomes visitors with a large and freshly renovated lobby and the two onsite dining options invite guests with their welcoming atmosphere. The hotel encapsulates everything that is important for the vacation in Fort Myers—close proximity to Gulf Coast beaches, plenty of palm trees, and just a flat-out relaxing vibe, which permeates everyone the 122 air-conditioned, equipped with flat-screen TVs with HBO guest rooms.
- Grab a bite at the hotel’s restaurant and bar.
- Take a break by swimming in the heated outdoor pool.
- Bring Fido: The hotel welcomes pets weighing less than 50 pounds for $20 each per night. A non-refundable fee of twenty dollars per pet, per day upon check-in.
- Stay in shape using the fitness room’s cardio equipment.
Fort Myers, Florida: Sun-Soaked Beaches and Historic Homes
Though the coast is Fort Myers’s main draw, there’s plenty to do further inland, too. For one, the city pays tribute to its famous winter visitors at the Edison & Ford Winter Estates. You can tour the inventors’ winter homes and see early automobiles, exotic flowers, and one of the country’s biggest banyan trees. The Southwest Florida Museum of History sheds light on the native tribes, Spanish explorers, and early American settlers who shaped the region; meanwhile, kids can touch sea creatures or do a mock dinosaur dig with the hands-on science exhibits at the Imaginarium.
Rows of palm trees flank the pier near the downtown River District and art galleries are scattered throughout the area, housed in century-old buildings and empty seashells. Try some fresh-caught seafood at one of the restaurants here, or check out one of the boutiques stocked with apparel and knickknacks.
King Leisure Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Heated outdoor pool
- Complimentary WiFi
- Restaurant and bar
- Complimentary local shuttle (within a 5-mile radius)
- Fitness center with gym
- Pet-friendly (additional fees)
- Complimentary parking
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Holiday Inn Fort Myers - Downtown Area
- Nearest airport: Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW; 17 mi)
- Cab Fare: about $38 from RSW including 15% tip
- Distance from Tampa: 125 miles