Top Reasons to Stay at Holiday Inn San Clemente
- It’s located right off the interstate in downtown San Clemente—about an hour away from both Los Angeles and San Diego.
- From this point, you can walk to the beach. The hotel provides beach chairs and towels.
- You’ll have easy access to Trestles beach and Dana Point, where you can watch pods of migrating gray whales and rent boats from the city’s marina.
- There are hundreds of shops and restaurants within walking distance of the hotel.
- Maxim, the hotel’s restaurant, serves American cuisine for breakfast.
- There are views of the Pacific from the guest rooms.
Highlights of San Clemente, California
- Right on the coast between Los Angeles and San Diego
- Low-key beach known for having some of the best surfing in Orange County
- Quaint pier and a coastline that hasn’t been overdeveloped
- Laid-back area with old-fashioned swing sets and pits set aside for sunset bonfires
- Shops and restaurants on Avenida Del Mar
- Spanish colonial architecture that hints at the founder's vision of a Spanish-style resort town