What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a premium king room or standard king room
Hotel at a Glance: Holiday Inn & Suites Santa Maria
The hotel is a great base to explore the attractions of sunny Santa Maria. It’s located minutes away from wineries on The Foxen Canyon Wine Trail and the Pismo Beach. Visitors can enjoy the laid-back charm of the area, and come back after a day of fun to relax in the pool or enjoy a dinner at the hotel’s restaurant.
- Stay productive by connecting to complimentary high-speed WiFi.
- Make a splash in the heated outdoor pool.
- Portabella Bar & Grill offers a selection of local wine and beer and Santa Maria style BBQ.
- Pet-friendly: don’t worry about finding a petsitter—your furry friend can tag along.
Santa Maria, California: Central Coast Wine Country
Situated along California’s Central Coast, Santa Maria lies in an enormous valley carpeted with rows of grapevines and olive trees. The wine country is the oldest in the state, predating both Napa and Sonoma. More than 50 wineries are scattered across the hillsides. But variety comes not at the sake of quality, as the grape-growing conditions here are stellar, with an unobstructed path between the valley and the ocean for overnight sea fog. “The Santa Maria Valley may well have the highest overall quality of grapes and wines of any appellation in California … it is an insider’s secret,” wrote Steve Heimoff, the former West Coast editor of Wine Enthusiast.
Another local flavor is Santa Maria–style barbecue, a tradition stretching back more than 150 years. Prepared at a number of restaurants in town, the recipe involves a sirloin in a special dry rub cooked over indigenous red oak and served with pinquito beans.
Premium King Room and Standard King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets may be added to pet-friendly units for an additional $50 per night, please contact the property for availability.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor pool
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary parking
- Fitness center
- Microwave, mini-refrigerator, coffeemaker, stove, and toaster in-room
- Pet-friendly ($50 per night)
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Final price at checkout may include an additional Groupon service fee, which Groupon retains as compensation for facilitating your reservation; this fee will not exceed 5% of the nightly cost of the reservation.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Holiday Inn & Suites Santa Maria
- Nearest airport: Santa Maria Public Airport (SMX; 9 mi) and Los Angeles International Airport (LAX; 163 mi)
- Cab fare: about $30 from SMX including a 15% tip