What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king studio suite or king deluxe studio suite
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free
- Dolphin Mall
Hotel at a Glance: Homewood Suites by Hilton Miami Dolphin Mall
At Homewood Suites by Hilton Miami Dolphin Mall, you’ll feel at home while being near an array of family-friendly activities like hiking trails and museums. Enjoy yourself on the property by taking a dip in the outdoor pool or playing a quick round of mini golf. Or, explore nearby attractions like the Everglades and downtown Miami and Miami Beach, both less than 20 miles away.
- Make yourself at home in spacious suites equipped with full kitchens, cooking utensils, and dining tables.
- Keep up a fitness routine in the hotel’s gym which houses state-of-the-art cardio equipment and free weights.
- Fuel your day with a free hot breakfast spread available every morning.
- Take a free shuttle to Dolphin Mall, Miami’s largest outlet shopping center that boasts hundreds of brands and restaurants.
Miami: Balmy Climate and Vibrant Nightlife in South Florida
Towering skyscrapers, high-rise condos, and performing-arts buildings punctuate the skyline of downtown Miami. During the day, the area is filled with busy professionals headed to and from the office, but at night it becomes an entertainment hot spot as bars and lounges open their doors. It’s also home to AmericanAirlines Arena, where you’ll find big-name headliners—think U2 and Madonna—as well as Miami Heat games. Next door, Bayside Marketplace is a nice spot to eat dinner and do some shopping along Biscayne Bay.
Take Route 1A across the bay and you’ll find yourself in Miami Beach. The southernmost portion, South Beach, is known all over the world for its vibrant, pastel-colored art-deco hotels and rollicking nightlife. But the rest of Miami Beach has charms of its own. Water temperatures at the city’s pristine beaches stay on the good side of 70 degrees all year long, and views of the Atlantic Ocean are unparalleled. A seaside boardwalk stretches for more than 70 blocks, providing a scenic pathway for jogging, biking, or conga-lining your way from North Beach to South Beach.
King Studio Suite and King Deluxe Studio Suite
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Fitness center
- Complimentary shuttle to Dolphin Mall
- Free hot breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Swimming pool
The Fine Print
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Homewood Suites by Hilton Miami Dolphin Mall
- Nearest airport: Miami International Airport (MIA; 8.4 mi)
- Cab fare: about $33 from MIA