Hotel at a Glance: Hooters Casino Hotel
Hooters brings its iconic restaurant brand to Las Vegas with the Hooters Casino Hotel. Settle into the hotel’s 30,000-square-foot casino (about a block from the Strip) and you can dig into chicken wings and drinks served up by Hooters Girls. The casino, which stays open 24 hours a day, is outfitted with blackjack tables, craps, roulette, and 370 slots and video poker machines. This deal includes gaming credits to help you get started.
- Go for a swim in the outdoor pool, which features a waterfall fountain.
- 24-hour restaurant The iconic Hooters restaurant serves up classic fare all day and night.
- Cheers! Grab a drink and catch a game at Pete & Shorty’s, or sit down for prime rib at the Mad Onion.
- Load up on snacks including Krispy Kreme donuts at the Bait Shoppe, the hotel’s 24-hour convenience store
- Right off the runway: McCarran International Airport is just 1.5 miles away.
The Las Vegas Strip: 24/7 Entertainment and Fine Dining
With an almost unlimited variety of casinos, bars and nightclubs, and live entertainment, the general consensus along the Las Vegas Strip seems to be “go big or go home.” And you can go really big here. Make a beeline for the dozens of 24-hour casinos lining the neon-lit Strip to tango with Lady Luck in high-stakes games of roulette, blackjack, and poker; or grab a front-row seat to the city’s over-the-top glitz at nightly magic, acrobatic, and musical performances. Be sure to stick around for mealtimes—casinos on the Strip are known for their fine-dining restaurants and extravagant buffets overflowing with crab legs and prime rib.
Even Sin City isn’t all casinos, all the time. Go shopping at the high-end boutiques found inside most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip, or head to Fashion Show Las Vegas to browse racks at Neiman Marcus, Macy’s, and Saks Fifth Avenue. You can also virtually travel the globe in just a few city blocks, thanks to the Strip’s re-creation of the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower, and Venetian canals. And you’ll find a surprising number of shows in Las Vegas for kids hidden among the raucous nightlife.