What You Get
- Stay for two in a standard king, standard double-queen, deluxe king, or deluxe double-queen room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in double-queen rooms * Dates into August
Policies and Fees * Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased. * Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable. * Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability. No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: Hotel 502
The stylish Hotel 502 puts you within easy reach of central Phoenix’s major attractions, including mountain views, outdoor fun, and children’s museums. When you’re not out adventuring, you can relax in your cheery guest room or lounge in an outdoor hot tub beneath towering palm trees.
- Brightly decorated guest rooms feature big screen TVs. A stay in a deluxe room comes with complimentary continental breakfast.
- Pool with a view: You can see the Piestewa Peak from the outdoor pool. Catch some rays on comfy lounge chairs set beneath enormous palm trees.
- Nearby family fun: At Castles N’ Coasters, kids can play arcade games and ride roller coasters. The Children’s Museum of Phoenix is also close to the hotel.
Phoenix, Arizona: Bustling Metropolis and Native American Culture Surrounded by Desert
Phoenix enjoys about 300 days of sunshine a year, which has helped it to balloon into the sixth-largest city by population in the United States. It’s also 1 of only 12 US cities with at least four major sports teams: the Arizona Cardinals (NFL), the Phoenix Suns (NBA), the Arizona Diamondbacks (MLB), and the Phoenix Coyotes (NHL).
Though the topography of the Phoenix area is all desert, it’s by no means desolate. Camelback Mountain is a designated city park area with scenic trails that wind past boulders and red-sandstone formations; climb to the very top for a view of the entire city. Or hit the themed trails at the Desert Botanical Garden filled with southwestern flora such as huge sonoran cacti and other moisture-hoarding succulents. Either way, plan hikes in the early morning or twilight hours to catch the most stunning sunlit views and stay cool.
For an in-depth look at the cultures of Arizona’s indigenous population, browse the 12 exhibition galleries and sculpture garden at the Heard Museum.The collection’s nearly 40,000 pieces of art range from 500 Hopi katsina dolls to a full-size Pueblo oven. In nearby Scottsdale, Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin West was the renowned prairie-style architect’s winter home as well as a campus for his architecture school.
Standard and Deluxe King Rooms
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Standard and Deluxe Double-Queen Rooms
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets up to 45 lbs. may be added for no additional charge.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Outdoor pool
- Hot tub
- High-speed Internet
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check-in
- Credit card required at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hotel 502
- Nearest airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor (PHX; 12 miles)
- Cab fare: about $20 from PHX