Top Reasons to Stay at Hotel Blue
- Located on the southern end of Myrtle Beach, the resort is close to all of the specialty shops, restaurants, and nightclubs. Theaters can be found at the nearby Broadway at the Beach, just a short drive away.
- The expansive Poolscape features a hot tub, an ocean-view sun deck, and a seasonal swim-up bar serving tropical drinks. There’s also a lobby bar and an adjacent sun deck and lounge.
- You can go tubing in an indoor lazy river.
- The onsite Cafe Blue, open seasonally, serves fresh-brewed Starbucks coffee as well as bagels and salads.
- Oceanfront efficiencies have private balconies overlooking the Atlantic.
- Ocean-view double suites are more home-like, with separate living rooms and fully equipped kitchens.
- Just one block away, the resort’s sister property, Captain’s Quarters Resort, has a 20-lane bowling alley and entertainment center. Guests of Hotel Blue have access to all of the amenities here.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina: Sandy Beaches, Seaside Golf Courses, and Classic Amusement-Park Rides
Myrtle Beach is the crown jewel of South Carolina’s Grand Strand, a 60-mile stretch of white, sandy beaches along the Atlantic seaboard that draws surfers, fishers, and kayakers. The city was named one of the best vacation spots in the United States for a family by USA Today, in part because of its wooden boardwalk, which stretches for more than a mile and buzzes with carnival games and amusement-park rides. Hop into the SkyWheel Ferris wheel’s gondolas, surrounded by more than a million LED lights, for a panoramic view of the city below.
Less than 20 miles south of Myrtle Beach, the tiny fishing village of Murrells Inlet provides a tranquil contrast to the boardwalk’s hustle and bustle. At Brookgreen Gardens, more than 1,400 original sculptures stand amid sprawling floral gardens and massive, moss-covered oak trees that have been around for centuries. Murrells Inlet is also home to the Tom Fazio–designed TPC Myrtle Beach golf course, 1 of nearly 100 courses in the area that helped Myrtle Beach earn its title as the seaside golf capital of the world.
Book a spring break trip for the chance to win a second trip!