What You Get
Per CDC guidelines, travel across the Canada border is highly discouraged at this time due to the increased COVID-19 levels currently being reported. Please view the latest travel information here
- Stay for two in an exquisite king room or exquisite double-queen room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free
Hotel at a Glance: Hotel Clique Calgary Airport
A free 24-hour shuttle gets guests from Calgary International Airport to Hotel Clique in less than 10 minutes. Once they’re settled into their rooms, they can unwind at Tonic Kitchen + Bar sipping craft cocktails and nibbling on calamari or nachos.
- Exquisite rooms have mini fridges for chilling drinks and soaker tubs for travel-weary muscles.
- Where to eat: Tonic’s menu ranges from bar bites like housemade meatballs to grilled salmon in a white-wine sauce.
- The best views are from the two rooftop hot tubs, which overlook the city.
- Recent award: TripAdvisor’s 2018 Certificate of Excellence
Calgary, Alberta: Glitzy City at the Base of the Canadian Rockies
After oil reserves were discovered in 1947, things around Calgary changed in a hurry. The city’s quaint downtown sprouted skyscrapers, and more than half a million new residents arrived to claim their piece of the pie. You can learn more about C-Town’s recent history at the popular Glenbow Museum or travel back to pre-oil-boom days at the Heritage Park Historical Village.
There’s plenty to do in the city of Calgary. Head to Calaway Park, Calgary’s only theme park, and take a ride on The Vortex roller coaster. Brush up on your sports history at Canada’s Sports Hall of Fame, which celebrates Canada’s athletes and other members of the sports community. Thrill seekers should check out Skyline Luge Calgary to pilot a luge down the world’s longest luge track, while science lovers can expand their minds at the Telus Spark science center.
Exquisite King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Exquisite Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $20 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- 3.8% amenity fee includes: WiFi, 24-hour airport shuttle, SkyDeck with 2 rooftop hot tubs, and fitness room.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Restaurant and bar: open until 1 a.m. everyday, except Sundays (midnight)
- Two outdoor rooftop hot tubs
- Fitness center
- Free 24-hour airport shuttle
- Blu-ray rentals
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 19+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in CAD Dollars
- Purchases are in CAD Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hotel Clique Calgary Airport
- Nearest airport: Calgary International (YYC; 3 mi/5 km)
- Shuttle service: free 24-hour round-trip shuttle from YYC
- Cab fare: about $20 from YYC, including a 15% tip