Top Reasons to Visit Hotel Fort Wayne
- The hotel is located in the heart of Fort Wayne, less than a 15-minute drive from the Fort Wayne Children's Zoo and the Fort Wayne Museum of Art. The Allen County War Memorial Coliseum is just 2 miles away, and Parkview Field, home to Fort Wayne's minor league baseball team, is about 5 miles from the hotel.
- It's also near steak houses, a number of family restaurants, and shopping. Glenbrook Square Mall is about 1 mile from the hotel.
- Warm gold and crimson tones give the guest rooms an inviting feel. Amenities include flat-screen TVs and high-speed Internet.
- Enjoy complimentary hors d'oeuvres and refreshments during the weekly manager's reception.
- There’s an indoor heated pool onsite as well as a fitness center that stays open 24 hours a day.
- The hotel features two dining options onsite: Red River Steakhouse and Rum Runner's Lounge. The steakhouse is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, featuring an extensive menu of steak, ribs, and seafood.
Fort Wayne, Indiana: Family-Friendly Museums and Riverside Scenery
Fort Wayne is situated in northeastern Indiana near the Ohio border. The Hoosier State's second-largest city, it's home to more than a dozen museums, including the Fort Wayne Museum of Art. Its extensive collection of American art includes works by William Forsyth and George Inness, as well as several Amish-made quilts. At the family-friendly Science Central, kids can dance on a giant piano, explore hands-on meteorology exhibits, and make giant bubbles.
Given Fort Wayne’s location at the convergence of the Maumee, St. Joseph, and St. Marys Rivers, the city has a picturesque landscape. One of the best ways to explore it is to take a stroll along the network of riverside walking paths. The Rivergreenway Trail, for instance, extends for more than 20 miles past several green, leafy parks.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.