What You Get
- Stay for four in a standard king suite, value king suite, premium pool-side king suite, or premium north-side king suite; or stay for six in a standard double suite, value double suite, premium north-side double suite, or premium pool-side double suite
- Select options include nightly cocktails for two.
- All options include late (noon) checkout.
- Dates into December
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 23-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is nonrefundable; reservations made within cancellation window are nonrefundable
- Additional fees: $10 daily resort fee added at purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
Hotel at a Glance: Hotel Icona
Situated on its own stretch of private Atlantic beachfront, this sleek hotel presents a modern contrast to the vintage motels scattered throughout Cape May and the Wildwoods.
- Nearby attractions: Ride Ferris wheels and sip cherry-topped milk shakes in the Wildwoods, less than 10 minutes away by car.
- Feel the ocean breeze from the private balcony in your suite (available in most), which also features a Keurig coffeemaker.
- Added perks: This Getaway includes late checkout, and select options include nightly cocktails for two.
- Stay connected with complimentary WiFi.
Cape May, New Jersey: Seaside Resort Town with Victorian Architecture
Long billed as America’s oldest seaside resort, Cape May sits at New Jersey’s southernmost tip. The setting is so idyllic that Travel Channel named the town’s coastline 1 of the top 10 beaches in the country. Aside from beachcombing, popular pastimes here include fishing, whale watching, and bird watching. In fact, the New York Times called Cape May “one of North America’s hottest birding spots.” You might see bald eagles, herons, and woodcocks. In the spring, keep your eyes peeled for the latter’s intricate mating dance.
After a fire ravaged most of Cape May in 1878, residents rebuilt in the contemporary style of the time, and dozens of their stately Victorian homes remain standing today. Consequently, the Cape May Historic District has earned the distinction of being a National Historic Landmark. Horses and carriages tour the colorful, cottage-lined streets, which have been deemed off-limits to chain stores in order to preserve the classic small-town atmosphere. Along Delaware Bay stands the 1859 Cape May Lighthouse. Those who climb the tower’s 199 stairs are rewarded at the top with an unbeatable view of the Atlantic Ocean.
Standard King Suite, Value King Suite, Premium Pool-Side King Suite, Premium North-Side King Suite
- One king bed and sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
Standard Double Suite, Value Double Suite, Premium North-Side Double Suite, Premium Pool-Side Double Suite
- Two double beds and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: noon for Groupon customers (10 a.m. normally)
- Resort fee includes: beach and pool access
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Private beachfront
- Onsite dining (open through the end of October)
- Free WiFi
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 23-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $10 daily resort fee added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About ICONA Diamond Beach
- Nearest airport: Atlantic City International (ACY; 46 miles)
- Distance from Atlantic City: about 50 miles