What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a standard queen room or four in a standard double-queen room
Hotel Indigo Savannah Historic District
Nestled on the vibrant Ellis Square, Hotel Indigo Savannah Historic District seamlessly merges the old and new. Its building is known to locals as the Grand Lady on the Bay. Formerly a dry goods storage house and shop that belonged to mega-merchant Simon Guckenheimer, nowadays it houses a charming lobby and individually-designed rooms with stylish furnishings. The hotel is just a few steps away from Savannah's attractions, making it the perfect starting place to explore the city. To make the guests' stay comfortable, each room features a spa-like bathroom with a bathtub, a coffee maker, air conditioning, a high-definition TV, and complimentary WiFi.
- Start the day well with a hot breakfast featuring eggs with bacon or sausage.
- Explore the neighborhood with the vibrant City Market crowded with local artisans and musicians.
- Stay fit and get your workout at the hotel's fitness center.
- Relax with a cocktail at the Five Oaks Restaurant & Bar and chat with friends or meet other travelers.
- Bring fido along to this pet-friendly hotel, with a maximum of two pets per room.
Savannah, Georgia: Historical Mansions and a Lively River Walk
Founded in 1733 as Georgia's first town, Savannah is not only one of the most graceful cities in the South but also one the most historic. The old but well-preserved architecture landed it on Forbes’s 2011 list of America's Best Downtowns, and Travel + Leisure dubbed it one of the top cities in the United States and Canada in 2013. The city's 22 famous public squares play host to some famous landmarks, such as antebellum-era houses framed by moss-covered oak trees. Head to Oglethorpe Square to see the Owens-Thomas House, an English Regency–style mansion completed in 1819 that now serves as a museum; tours here depart from the original carriage house and go past its charming English-style parterre garden.
Another relic of Savannah's past, River Street curves for about a mile along Savannah River's south bank. The cobblestone walkways are lined with 100-year-old cotton warehouses that have been converted into antique shops, brewpubs, and galleries. A short walk west of River Street will take you to the City Market, a four-block public meeting space on the edge of downtown.
Standard Queen Room
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Standard Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: limited self parking available for an additional $35 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: up to two pets 80 lbs each may be added for an additional $75 per pet per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
Rooms feature coffee makers
- Fitness center
- Pet friendly
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Hotel Indigo Savannah Historic District
- Nearest airport: Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (SAV; 10.6 mi)
- Cab fare: about $40 with a 15% tip