What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a classic king room or classic double-queen room
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (contact hotel for reservations)
Hotel at a Glance, Hotel Interurban
Towering above the South Seattle retail industry and located just an 8-minute drive from the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, Hotel Interurban can be a perfect springboard for a Tukwila and Seattle adventure. Whether you wish to go on a shopping spree, experience some fine dining, have a little bit of movie-going, bowling, golf-playing fun, or visit a busy city center with everything that it has to offer, all of this is just a short walk or drive away. Exploring is made even easier by the fact that the hotel is located near Sounder and Amtrak train stations, bus lines, and I-5, I-405, and SR-167.
All this exploring and adventure-taking can make anyone a little bit tired and in need of a good rest. Luckily, Hotel Interurban has something in store for all kinds of needs.
- Enjoy a meal at a lively Waterleaf Restaurant & Bar that offers casual American fare or at Urban Roast that specializes in serving pastries, lunch, and good coffee.
- Dip into an indoor heated saline swimming pool (reservation required).
- Keep fit in a well-equipped fitness center, open 24/7 (operating at limited capacity for now).
- Use the electric car charging stations or self-parking (fees apply) or enjoy the convenience of a complimentary Seattle-Tacoma Airport shuttle service.
Tukwila, WA: Thriving Commerce Center Just South of Seattle
A busy and important commerce center at the intersection of rivers, railroads, and freeways, Tukwila is home to many a shopping center and corporation facility. It also hosts The Museum of Flight and the Rainier Symphony. And its location just 12 miles out of Downtown Seattle makes it a perfect springboard for a trip there.
If you decide to visit Downton Seattle, you may be greeted by street performances, flowers, and fresh-caught fish find a common home at Seattle’s Pike Place Market. Founded in 1907, it’s where both sightseers and locals shop. Drop into the Fish Market to watch the staff tossing salmon, halibut, and cod—a famous tradition. There are plenty of nonperishable goods as well, including jewelry and other crafts. And you might want to take a picture in front of the market’s iconic sign, which now rivals the Space Needle as the city’s most recognizable symbol.
The original Starbucks coffeehouse has operated out of Pike Place since the 1970s. You can stop here for a pick-me-up before taking the half-mile walk to Seattle’s Central Library. Whether you love books or architecture or both, this futuristic-looking library is worth a visit. The 11-story glass-and-steel structure consists almost entirely of diamond-shaped windows arranged to look like a geometric net. The otherworldly interior is a playground for book lovers. Be sure to check out the library’s “living room” in the morning, when sunlight creates a kaleidoscopic shadow on the floor.
Classic King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Classic Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $20 per night for each additional guest 18 or older
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: self parking available for an additional $15 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: dogs 90 lbs or less may be added for an additional $40 per dog per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Indoor heated swimming pool (reservation required)
- Restaurant and a cafe
- 24-hour fitness center (operating in a limited capacity)
- Parking (fees apply)
- In room mini-fridge. Microwaves available upon request.
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
- Pet friendly (restrictions and fees apply)
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hotel Interurban
- Nearest airport: Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA; 5 mi)
- Cab fare: about $25 from SEA, including a 15% tip
- Nearest transit stop: Tukwila train station, 1 mi
- Distance from Downtown Seattle: about 12 mi