Posh, welcoming hotel with pool and free transportation to and from John Wayne Airport; self-parking and dining credit included
You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Hotel at a Glance: Hotel Irvine
Bright bursts of color and energy greet guests at Hotel Irvine, a 4-star property known for its personalized service. This welcoming vibe extends to the hotel’s 536 guest rooms and the 18,000 square foot food and beverage collection. Each stay comes with WiFi and a personal text concierge ready to answer any questions.
- Eat well at Irvine’s neighborhood joint, EATS Kitchen & Bar, which is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Sip craft cocktails at Red Bar and Lounge.
- Stay active: Take a dip in the pool, head to the fitness studio, or borrow one of the hotel’s bikes for a quick jaunt.
- Snack throughout the day with 24/7 deliveries from Marketplace, the hotel’s combination farmer’s market/coffee shop/convenience store.
- Make your flight: The hotel offers complimentary transportation to and from Orange County’s John Wayne Airport.
Irvine, California: Beaches near Family Friendly Attractions
Located about 40 miles south of Los Angeles and just 12 miles from trendy Newport Beach, Irvine has been named the safest big city in the nation for 11 consecutive years. Irvine is well-suited for both adventurous outings such as surfing, boating, or kayaking at picturesque Newport Harbor and opportunities to indulge including shopping at Fashion Island® or Irvine Spectrum Center®—two of Southern California’s premier shopping and dining destinations.
One of the area’s big tourism draws, apart from its beaches, is the Disneyland Resort, about 15 miles to the north. The main park comprises eight fantasylands, including the iconic Tomorrowland, Adventureland, and Mickey’s Toontown, each with its own set of rides and characters.