What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a deluxe king room or four in a deluxe two-double room
$25 Daily Amenities Fee Includes
- Access to outdoor heated pool
- In-room coffee and tea
Hotel at a Glance: Hotel Los Gatos
Hotel Los Gatos has more than style - it has class. Designed to recreate the atmosphere of Italian countryside villas, this charming hotel wins the hearts with a mixture of luxury and comfort. As the sun sets, the vacationers can spend a romantic evening on the hotel's patio that features a centerpiece fountain, lush vines draped over terraces, and outdoor restaurant seating. The restaurant itself serves flavorful examples of Hellenic cuisine, with emphasis on seasonal fares such as fish and fresh fruit. It has also won the Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence, and can excite wine lovers with over 1,500 labels including California and European varieties. Visitors who can't imagine going on vacation without their beloved dogs can also accommodate their pets by choosing the hotel's Pet Package.
- Enjoy the atmosphere of a Tuscany villa at this charming hotel featuring classic furnishings and a romantic patio.
- Have a comfortable stay in rooms featuring a premium Keurig coffee maker, honor bar with snacks and soft drinks, flat-screen TV, and high-speed internet.
- Make a splash in the outdoor pool and relax on the lounge chairs to catch the sun.
- Grab a bite at the hotel's restaurant serving the perfectly seasoned specialties of Hellenic cuisine.
- Visit local wineries to taste products made by top winegrowers of Santa Lucia Highlands and other nearby regions.
Los Gatos: Small-Town Charm with Great Outdoor Adventures
Named after the indigenous feline creatures living in the area, Los Gatos is a small yet thriving town. Known in the first half of the 20th century as an arts colony, the town has attracted famous residents including the writer John Steinbeck who wrote his novel The Grapes of Wrath while staying there. Nowadays, Los Gatos offers both cultural attractions and outdoor activities for visitors. One of the must-see spots is Vasona Lake County Park that offers 150 acres of natural landscape and opportunities to bike, hike, fish, or picnic. Meanwhile, those who prefer to go on a shopping spree can head down North Santa Cruz Avenue, and stop for refreshments at one of the many cafes and restaurants along the way.
Deluxe King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Deluxe Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- $25 amenities fee includes: WiFi, access to outdoor heated pool, parking, and in-room coffee and tea
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: one pet up to 75 lbs may be added for an additional $50 per night, please contact property for pet friendly room availability.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- In room coffee & tea
- Onsite coffee
- High speed WiFi
- Outdoor heated pool access
Some hotel amenities may be restricted due to Covid-19 safety measures currently imposed by local or governmental authorities
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $25 daily amenities fee collected at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Hotel Los Gatos
- Nearest airport: Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC; 13 mi)
- Cab fare: $40, including 15% tip
- Distance from San Jose: 12 miles