What You Get
- Stay for two in a superior queen room, preferred king room, or executive king room
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $32 daily facility fee plus tax paid at check-in.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: Hotel Mela Times Square
Throughout the Hotel Mela Times Square, you’ll find artwork inspired by New York City’s most iconic sights, including Grand Central Terminal, the Brooklyn Bridge, and the Statue of Liberty. But even the best representations can’t hold a candle to what’s waiting just outside the boutique hotel’s doors: the nonstop excitement of Times Square and the world-renowned cultural institutions of Midtown Manhattan.
- Where you’ll stay: Superior Queen, King Room, and Executive King rooms feature coffeemakers, PURE bath toiletries, and flat-screen TVs.
- Eat well: The onsite Saju Bistro, an intimate French eatery, is a great spot for enjoying a meal or a signature cocktail.
- Nearby attractions: From the hotel, it’s an easy walk to many of the city’s top attractions, including the Museum of Modern Art and the shops along Fifth Avenue.
- Transit options: Several bus stops and train stations are also within a few blocks, making it easy to get to Central Park, the upscale SoHo neighborhood, Lower Manhattan, and beyond.
Times Square, Manhattan: Flashy Neon Lights and World-Class Culture
Times Square is at the intersection of Broadway and Seventh Avenue in Midtown Manhattan. The famous address—affectionately known as “the Crossroads of the World”—is home to hypnotizing billboards, giant wraparound news tickers, and the neon lights of Broadway. Beyond the glitz and gimmicks, there are a number of cultural offerings in the area, ranging from museums to Michelin-rated restaurants. Buildings of historical and architectural interest include the Paramount Building and One Times Square, site of the annual New Year’s Eve ball drop.
Nearby, the Museum of Modern Art houses a trove of masterpieces including Vincent van Gogh’s The Starry Night, Claude Monet’s Water Lilies paintings, and Andy Warhol’s Campbell’s Soup Cans. Save time for a stroll through the museum’s outdoor sculpture garden, where installations are clustered around sparkling reflecting pools. About a mile north of Times Square, the David H. Koch Theater is home to one of the world’s foremost dance companies—the New York City Ballet, which stages contemporary works as well as classics like Swan Lake and The Nutcracker.
Superior Queen Room
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Preferred King Room and Executive King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- $32 facility fee includes:
- All local, long-distance, and international phone calls
- Premium high-speed wireless internet access for unlimited devices
- Access to the second floor fitness center
- Unlimited copy and fax services
- Complimentary apples and morning coffee in the hotel lobby
- Eco-friendly, filtered, chilled still and sparkling water dispenser located on 2nd floor
- Complimentary day pass to use Citi bike (limit one per room per day)
- Parking: please contact property for parking options and fees.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Restaurant and bar
- Fitness studio
- High-speed WiFi access
- Business center
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $32 daily facility fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hotel Mela Times Square
- Nearest airports: LaGuardia Airport (LGA; 9 mi) and John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK; 17 mi)
- Nearest transit stop: Times Square – 42nd Street subway station
- Cab fare: about $35 from LGA or $55 from JFK, including a 15% tip