What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or double-queen room
- Up to two kids 18 or younger stay free in a double-queen room
Hotel at a Glance: Hyatt Centric Arlington
Located in a trendy Arlington neighborhood lined with restaurants and cafés, this 4-star Hyatt hotel is just across the Potomac River from the nation’s capital. Take a quick drive or cab ride into DC, or ride the subway. The Hyatt sits across the street from the Rosslyn Metro station, where you can catch Blue, Orange, or Silver Line trains to major monuments and museums such as the Smithsonian.
- In your room: a mini fridge and free WiFi
- Local flavor: Pair a Maryland jumbo crab cake with a Virginia craft beer at cityhouse restaurant.
- Grab a drink at Key Bridge Café, which pours Starbucks coffee by day and cocktails by night.
- Get a workout in the 24-hour fitness center.
Arlington, Virginia: Timeless National Landmarks Along the Potomac River
Arlington is just over the Potomac River from Washington, DC. In fact, the area around Arlington was originally surveyed to be part of the national capital, but the land was eventually given back to Virginia in the 1840s. Still, there are quite a few historic attractions here that are nationally associated with Washington, DC.
One of these is the Pentagon, the headquarters of the Department of Defense, which you can tour by appointment. Along the Potomac lies Arlington National Cemetery, which has an eternal flame flickering at John F. Kennedy’s gravesite. You can also watch as soldiers switch shifts during the Changing of the Guard ceremony at the cemetery’s Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, a monument for the unidentified remains of US servicemen and servicewomen.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $25 per night for each additional guest 19 or older; kids 18 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: valet parking available for an additional $32 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour gift shop
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hyatt Centric Arlington
- Nearest airport: Ronald Reagan National (DCA; 5 mi)
- Cab fare: about $20 from DCA, including a 15% tip
- Nearest transit stop: Rosslyn Metro station
- Distance from Washington, DC: 3 miles