What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a den king room or den double-queen room
- Up to two kids 18 or younger stay free in a den double-queen room
3 Course Dinner with a Glass of Wine or Beer for 2 on select options
- Dinner with a view on the Terrace Level of the Rooftop at Exchange Place
- Featuring regional new American cuisine focused on local ingredients, like cedar plank salmon, Flat Iron steak Frites, and Amish chicken breast cooked under a brick.
- Located above the iconic Hudson River with unrivaled views of downtown Manhattan and The Statue of Liberty, The Rooftop at Exchange Place offers guests alluring cocktails with delectable small plates on the roof or a polished casual dining experience in the Terrace just steps away from the transportation hub at Exchange Place Square.
Hotel at a Glance: Hyatt House Jersey City
This residential inspired, extended-stay hotel in Jersey City offers an ideal location and convenient access to New York City. Guests can enjoy modern and spacious suites featuring a wide range of amenities, including a fitness center, complimentary WiFi, an on-site restaurant, or a flat-screen TV in every room.
- Guest rooms feature modern decor, walk-in showers, a kitchenette with a refrigerator, and private bathrooms.
- Greet the day with the complimentary breakfast for two.
- Keep in good shape in the fitness center equipped with a workout room.
- Ways to unwind: experience a breathtaking skyline of the Big Apple, grab a drink at the RoofTop bar or Terrace Lounge, or stroll through nearby Exchange Place District and enjoy high-end shopping opportunities.
Jersey City, New Jersey: The Burgeoning Sixth Borough
Though a Manhattanite might think of the city across the Hudson as the other side of the moon, many known that Jersey City is a destination in its own right. Thanks to its history as a major immigration port, it’s one of the most diverse cities on Earth. You’ll see traces of more than 90 nationalities, from the curries and roti of Little India to the paellas and lumpia of Little Manila. If those don’t fill you up, head to Carlo’s Bakery and learn to make decadent fondant cakes from the Cake Boss himself (or at least from his stellar staff).
To feed the mind, visit one of the city’s art galleries or head to the Liberty Science Center to peruse nine permanent exhibits, check out a presentation on the IMAX screen, or see science in action during a live demonstration. The city also contains Liberty State Park, a lush green space perfect for picnics, bird watching, and taking in stunning views of the Manhattan skyline and Lady Liberty.
Den King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Den Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $20 per night for each additional guest 19 or older; kids 18 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: off-site parking available for an additional $25 per day with validation sticker available at the front desk.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Snack bar
- Fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Kitchenette with a fridge
- Pet friendly (fees may apply)
- Sun terrace
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hyatt House Jersey City
- Nearest airport(s): Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR; 11 mi), LaGuardia Airport (LGA, 15 mi)
- Cab fare: about $40 from EWR and $45 from LGA (including 15% tip)