Top Reasons to Visit Hyatt Place Colorado Springs/Garden of the Gods
- The hotel is a short drive from Garden of the Gods Visitor and Nature Center and Pikes Peak, one of the most visited mountains in the world.
- Also nearby are Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and the U.S. Olympic Training Center, where Bob Costas practices for hours daily to polish his broadcasting voice.
- Guest rooms feature the hotel’s signature bedding, flat-screen high-definition TVs, and complimentary WiFi access.
- You can choose from multiple onsite dining options: the New Gallery menu features personal thick-crust pizzas, flatbread sandwiches, and fresh salads, and there are piping-hot pastries at Bakery Café. There’s also a complimentary breakfast spread in the morning, and made-to-order snacks are available throughout the day.
- You’ll have access to a fitness center with cardio equipment and a seasonal outdoor pool.
Colorado Springs: Thriving Cultural Scene Where the Mountains Meet the Plains
Among Colorado cities, Colorado Springs is second only to Denver in population, but it still has a frontier feel, thanks to its towering mountains, vast plains to the east, and grizzled prospectors panning for gold in public water fountains. Pikes Peak anchors the landscape, beckoning hikers to ramble along it craggy slopes. You can also enjoy the scene from the road along the 19-mile Pikes Peak Highway, which doubles as a racing course during the annual Pikes Peak International Hill Climb.
Downtown Colorado Springs boasts an assortment of cultural attractions and eclectic restaurants. The Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center and the Colorado Springs Philharmonic are in the vicinity, along with the US Air Force Academy.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.