What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for four in a king room with sofa bed or six in a double-queen room with sofa bed
- One welcome drink per stay
- Daily breakfast for all registered guests
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $3.39 daily Common Area Maintenance (CAM) fee paid at check-in. $2.18 daily destination fee paid at check-in.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: Hyatt Place Mount Pleasant Towne Centre
Among the premier shops and restaurants of the Charleston metro area sits the Hyatt Place Mount Pleasant Towne Centre, where guests can retreat to comfort and relaxation after a day of exploring the history, culture, and tradition of South Carolina. Just 3 miles away from the Boone Hall Plantation and 6 miles from Fort Sumter National Monument, this Hyatt offers entertainment, comfort, and convenience with each stay.
- Start the day right with cage-free eggs, all-natural bacon, steel-cut oatmeal, fresh fruit, and more from the hotel’s complimentary hot breakfast offered each morning.
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar: Charge up with caffeine in the morning and wind down with a beer or cocktail in the evening at the hotel bar.
- Take a swim – rain or shine – in the hotel’s indoor lap pool or stay dry and lounge with a drink poolside.
- Comfortable guest rooms include a 49-inch flat-screen TV, small refrigerator, and coffee maker.
- ’Round the clock fitness: Guests can break a sweat during a workout at the hotel’s modern fitness center, available 24/7.
- Explore the area: The hotel is just 9 miles away from the 200 year old Charleston City Market and the historic Fort Moultrie.
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina: Shallow Saltwater Bays and Naval History near Charleston
Situated near downtown Charleston, Mount Pleasant boasts a number of shallow bays and creeks. Here, you can find the Patriots Point maritime and naval museum, which houses the USS Yorktown, an antisubmarine aircraft carrier. Visitors can explore the flight deck, engine room, and wardroom of this 888-foot centerpiece, or check out any of 25 eclectic aircraft.
Just across the harbor is Charleston, which you can easily access via the New Cooper River Bridge. There, Georgian mansions line the waterfront, the spires of colonial-era churches punctuate the skyline, and horse-drawn carriages frequently clop along the city's cobblestone streets. National historic landmarks in town include the Battery & White Point Gardens, a living Civil War museum with Confederate cannons and views of Fort Sumter, and the Charleston Harbor.
King Room with Sofa Bed
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
Double-Queen Room with Sofa Bed
- Two queen beds and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Indoor pool
- Free breakfast
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour market
- In-room refrigerators
- Free WiFi
- Business center
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $3.39 daily Common Area Maintenance (CAM) fee paid at check-in
- $2.18 daily destination fee paid at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Hyatt Place Mount Pleasant Towne Centre
- Nearest airport: Charleston International Airport (CHS; 15 mi)
- Cab fare: about $48 from CHS
- Distance from Charleston: 9 miles