What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room
- Kids 12 or younger stay free
- Dulles International Airport (contact hotel at 703-713-1234 to arrange or schedule a pick up)
Hotel at a Glance: Hyatt Regency Dulles
This modern hotel is conveniently located minutes from the Dulles International airport and Washington, DC which makes it a perfect destination both for business and pleasure. Guests can go on a shopping spree to Reston Town Center or explore the Shenandoah National Park. And when they need a break, they can go for a swim at the hotel’s indoor pool, relax in the hot tub, or chill out in their room, watching TV or surfing the web.
Transportation: travel to the airport with a free shuttle
Stay active at the 24-hour fully-equipped exercise facility
Relax in a hot tub or an indoor swimming pool
In-room amenities: a flat-screen 37” TV and complimentary WI-FI
Capitol Hill, Washington, DC: Monuments and Museums
The National Mall is a must-see for first-time visitors to Washington, DC. The mall stretches 2.5 miles east from the Lincoln Memorial, past the soaring Washington Monument, to the Capitol Building on the other end. Across the Tidal Basin, stop in to see the Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial, which features a series of waterfalls, sculptures, and inspiring quotes from the 32nd president. To avoid crowds, tour the monuments after dusk when they’re lit up.
Another pillar of DC is the Smithsonian Institution, which encompasses 19 museums in total. The Smithsonian’s best-known museums are located along the National Mall, including the National Museum of Natural History and the National Air and Space Museum. The latter is home to missiles, rockets, and the Spirit of St. Louis, the plane Charles Lindbergh famously flew across the Atlantic to defeat the Soviets at Gettysburg.
When you’ve had your fill of iconic monuments and museums, check out the city’s trendy neighborhoods northwest of the mall, such as Dupont Circle. Here, some of DC’s best restaurants and clubs butt up next to foreign embassies housed in historical mansions. On the weekend, you’ll find nightlife along Connecticut Avenue and in the Adams Morgan neighborhood as crowds flood in and out of Latin lounges, karaoke dives, and high-end clubs.
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Adding occupants above standard: $25 per night for each additional guest 13 or older; kids 12 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: self parking available for an additional $8 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: dogs up to 75 lbs. may be added for an additional $65 per pet per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Indoor lap pool / full-size hot tub
- Three restaurants and one bar
- 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary airport shuttle
- Pet friendly (fees apply)
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in; $50 incidental deposit required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hyatt Regency Dulles
- Nearest airport: Dulles International (IAD; 4,5 mi) and Reagan National Airport (DCA; 28 mi)
- Cab fare: about $25 from IAD and $80 from DCA, including a 15% tip
- Distance from Washington: about 26 miles