What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or two-double room
- Up to two kids 18 or younger stay free in a two-double room
Hotel at a Glance: Hyatt Regency Houston West
Located in the western part of Houston, this 4-star hotel is close enough to the city center to allow an easy commute, but far enough for its guests to enjoy peace and quiet. Visitors can head to the nearby CityCentre mall for some shopping and dining or go out and explore the city. Those who like nightlife can find multiple options in the Energy Corridor as well as catch a play in the Theater District.
- Grab a bite to eat at Café on the Lake, which serves breakfast and lunch options made from scratch.
- Enjoy drinks at Black Gold Bar, which serves cocktails, craft beer, and snacks.
- Stay in shape, making use of the onsite fitness center and outdoor pool.
- Surf the net with m complimentary WiFi offered by the hotel.
Houston, Texas: Space History and Museums in Nation’s Fourth-Largest City
As the nation’s fourth-largest city by population, Houston has established itself as one of the Gulf Coast’s most thriving cultural hubs. The city's museum district has 19 museums covering everything from history to art to science. For art lovers, the Menil Collection—which Frommer’s calls “one of the great private collections of the world”—is a must-see. Here, you’ll browse an array of 20th-century art from Jasper Johns, René Magritte, and Andy Warhol, as well as artifacts from Africa and the Pacific Islands.
You could also spend an entire day exploring Houston’s science institutions. When Apollo 13 astronaut Jim Lovell famously stated, “Houston, we have a problem,” he was talking to mission control at Space Center Houston. Here, visitors can tour the historic mission-control room and get a behind-the-scenes look at astronauts training for the International Space Station. Along Houston’s Hermann Park, The Health Museum exhibits a large-scale human body that you can enter to learn about how your organs operate.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 19 or older; kids 18 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free self parking; valet available for an additional $17 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets 25 lbs or less may be added for an additional $25 per pet per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor pool
- Restaurant and bar
- Fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary self-parking and paid valet parking
- Coffee makers in rooms
- Flat-screen HDTVs in rooms
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Hyatt Regency Houston West
- Nearest airport: George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH; 31.7 mi)