What You Get
- Stay for four in a premium king suite or six in a standard double suite or premium poolside double suite
- Dates into June
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 31-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: 7% daily resort fee paid at check-in.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: ICONA Diamond Beach
Situated on a stretch of private Atlantic beachfront, this sleek 4-star hotel presents a modern contrast to the vintage motels scattered throughout Cape May and the Wildwoods.
- Nearby attractions: Visit Cape May or take a tour of local wineries and breweries—it’s all just 10 minutes away by car.
- Feel the ocean breeze: All suites have private balconies.
- Stay connected with complimentary in-room WiFi.
- Sample locally sourced cuisine at the onsite Coastal Blue Oceanside Bar & Grill or prepare your own meals in your suite’s kitchenette.
Cape May, New Jersey: Seaside Resort Town with Victorian Architecture
Long billed as America’s oldest seaside resort, Cape May sits at New Jersey’s southernmost tip. The setting is so idyllic that Travel Channel named the town’s coastline 1 of the top 10 beaches in the country. Aside from beachcombing, popular pastimes here include fishing, whale watching, and bird watching. In fact, the New York Times called Cape May “one of North America’s hottest birding spots.” You might see bald eagles, herons, and woodcocks. In the spring, keep your eyes peeled for the latter’s intricate mating dance.
After a fire ravaged most of Cape May in 1878, residents rebuilt in the contemporary style of the time, and dozens of their stately Victorian homes remain standing today. Consequently, the Cape May Historic District has earned the distinction of being a National Historic Landmark. Horses and carriages tour the colorful, cottage-lined streets, which have been deemed off-limits to chain stores in order to preserve the classic small-town atmosphere. Along Delaware Bay stands the 1859 Cape May Lighthouse. Those who climb the tower’s 199 stairs are rewarded at the top with an unbeatable view of the Atlantic Ocean.
Premium King Suite
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
Standard Double Suite and Premium Poolside Double Suite
- One queen bed, one double bed, and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- Resort fee includes: parking, luggage assistance, WiFi, fitness room, and beach access.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking on the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Private beach
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Kids’ splash pool
- Beach bar (seasonal)
- Fitness room
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 31-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- 7% daily resort fee paid at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About ICONA Diamond Beach
- Nearest airport: Atlantic City International (ACY; 45 mi)
- Distance from Atlantic City: about 50 miles