Hotel at a Glance: Inn at Boynton Beach
There are plenty of beaches in and near the town of Boynton Beach, and staying at the Inn at Boynton Beach means you’ll be close to most of them. This newly renovated hotel right off I-95 makes an ideal jumping-off point for Palm Beach explorations, and it features updated rooms, tropical landscaping, and a barbecue-and-picnic area.
- Distance from Oceanfront Park beach: 1 mile
- Upscale shopping and nightlife in Palm Beach are just 20 minutes away.
- Good morning, sunshine: Your day begins with a free hot breakfast buffet.
- Dive in to the large outdoor pool or lounge in a sun chair, soaking up the warm Florida rays.
- Work up a sweat in the revamped onsite fitness center.
Palm Beach, Florida: Upscale Beach Town North of Boca Raton
Palm Beach has long been a favored retreat for America’s rich and famous—the Kennedys, Trumps, and Rockefellers have all spent winters here. The warm weather, gorgeous beaches, and golf courses are a surefire cure for the winter blues, and they don’t hurt in summer either. Midtown Beach, a kid-friendly stretch of golden sand surrounded by glitzy estates, is an ideal spot for building a tan or a sandcastle.
Just across the Intracoastal Waterway lies lively West Palm Beach, home to CityPlace, a stylish outdoor mall. If shopping’s not your scene, revisit the Gilded Age at the Flagler Museum, a Beaux Arts mansion built by Standard Oil founder Henry Flagler in 1902. You can walk through opulent halls, parlors, and ballrooms on a guided tour or stop for afternoon tea in the glassed-in pavilion.