Hotel at a Glance: Inn at Herrington Harbour
The only thing between the Inn at Herrington Harbour and the waves is a pristine private beach. When the weather is warm, you can park a chair in the sand and curl up with a book, or venture into the waves to swim, kayak, or paddleboard. The property is also surrounded by a two-mile-long eco-trail that lets visitors admire local flora and fauna without trampling the ecosystem. No matter what outdoor adventures you get up to, you can rest and recharge for tomorrow in your room amid Craftsman-style furniture.
- In-room amenities include free WiFi, rocking chairs on the front porch, Keurig coffee makers, 42” flatscreen TVs, microwaves, and mini-fridges.
- Grab a bite at the onsite Chesapeake Market and Deli or sit down for a meal at Mango’s Bar and Grill.
- Bring your boat and park it at the marina.
- Eco-friendly initiatives: The hotel is a Maryland Green Travel Partner.
- Area attraction: Visit the Bayside History Museum to learn about the area’s past and see fossils collected from the nearby beach.