What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king or king with kitchenette, or four in two queens
Hotel at a Glance: Inn at Seaside
Located just two blocks from the Pacific Ocean, Inn at Seaside puts you within a short walk of the area’s best activities. Head west to the beachfront or to Seaside Aquarium, one of the West Coast’s oldest aquariums. In addition to the inn’s convenient location and recently completed renovations, its friendly staff and 48 guest rooms—not to mention the complimentary cookies at check-in—helped it win a TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence.
- Where you’ll stay: Accommodations feel less like hotel rooms and more like extensions of a home. Should you want a peaceful night in, relax in the heated indoor pool. (closed until mid-April)
- Explore Seaside on two wheels with complimentary bike rentals.
- Wake up with a complimentary breakfast with waffles, muffins, eggs, and fruit. The breakfast room will be closed until further notice, grab and go items are available.
- Watch a movie: You can borrow titles free of charge.
- Warm up by the fire pit.
- Eco-friendly: The hotel uses environmentally efficient practices, earning a TripAdvisor Silver-level GreenLeaders badge.
- Half-million dollar renovation: Fully remodeled lobby, updated business center, renovated breakfast room, refreshed building exterior/corridors, and guest rooms with new flooring, fresh paint, and contemporary furnishings.
Seaside, Oregon: Coastal Beauty Surrounding a Family-Friendly Town
Located along Oregon’s Pacific coast, about 80 miles northwest of Portland, the resort town of Seaside has attracted beachcombers since the late 19th century. More recently, the coastal village has become a family destination marked by historical buildings, tree-lined boulevards, and plenty of kid-friendly activities, including mini golf, bumper cars, and arcades.
A 1.5-mile oceanfront promenade—known locally as the Prom—stretches along the beach, its boardwalk speckled with shops and restaurants near grass-covered dunes. Along the Prom, you’ll find a bronze statue of Lewis and Clark that faces the ocean at the historic Seaside Turnaround—the spot where the explorers are thought to have ended their epic westward trek. The Seaside Aquarium is also located along the promenade. Pop in to visit its aquatic residents, including a giant Pacific octopus, tropical fish, and several crowd-pleasing harbor seals.
King and King with Kitchenette
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets may be added for an additional $20 per pet per night.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Free breakfast
- Indoor heated pool (closed until mid-April)
- Free WiFi
- Freshly baked cookies at check-in
- Free movie rentals
- Fire pit
- Free bike rentals
- Pet-friendly (additional fee; select rooms only)
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Inn at Seaside
- Nearest airport: Portland International (PDX; 92 mi)
- Distance from Portland: about 80 miles